Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How far away is the closest CB show to you?

NFRatwell

How far away is the closest CB show to you?   

168 members have voted

1. 1. How far away is the closest CB show to you?

• About a 1-2 hour drive or less
    • About a 3-5 hour drive, or a short plane ride 1-2 hours
    • About a 3-5 hour plane ride
    • I’d have to fly for more than 5 hours.

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Closest show to Seattle is San Francisco (2 hour flight) but I’m going to her MetLife show.

StrawberryBlond

London, so times seem to vary depending on who you ask, but from Glasgow to London is between 1-2 hours. But I wouldn't even think to travel by plane to a concert, it would be car or train for sure, can't be fussed with airports unless I was going to a foreign country, not on home soil. I'm honestly baffled as to why she couldn't separate these UK dates into 2 different cities. Most of us further north don't want to travel to the other side of the country for a concert, having to take extended time off work and whatnot. The UK is one of the world's biggest music markets. It's appalling that they routinely forget the north of the country, now more than ever, especially when it comes to stadium tours. It used to be that Scotland would get snubbed a lot, now even the north of England is as well, it's all midland and south based. Probably because that's where a lot of the money is.

TheOriginalOne

Houston and Dallas are about the same distance away from Austin. It’s almost a 3 hour drive for me to each city. 

tylerjs

I live in South Florida but on the end of a very long island chain, and the island I'm on is closer to Cuba than Miami. So about 3.5 hour drive or under an hour for a flight. Miami is horrific tho so don't think I'm going to go lol

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived