💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

beli8
22 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Any ideas why my Citi passcode (first 6 digits) isn't working?? I've tried to contact Citi but heard nothing back

I just looked at the Miami date and it is unlocking for me. Which date is it not working on for you?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaforgaga2010
1 hour ago, Adelita said:

In 2017 she still hadn't won an Oscar, she had 6 Grammys instead of the 12 she has now, she still hadn't been nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars, ASIB and its singles hadn't been released yet, nor Chromatica and its singles, Love For Sale, House of Gucci etc… She hadn't yet become a Vegas legend with one of the biggest residences in the city's history and so on.

Be grateful for that price as in the near future her tickets will be as expensive as the Rolling Stones' concert tickets.

You're a fan of the greatest artist of the century, not some basic hoe so get used to it. :hor:

If you want to pay a bargain for concert tickets you can watch an Ed Sheeran or Coldplay concert, just don't expect a real show like only Gaga can pull off. :classy:

Clearly there is no reasoning with you. I have seen Gaga seven times, and I know that she can pull off a show like no other. However, charging prices like this in an economy where people are struggling to put food on the table and gas in their tank is a bit ridiculous. I live in a state plagued by low wages and poverty, so excuse me if I have more of a defensive view. Since the pandemic I have been priced out of a lot of things that gave me joy, and this is just the icing on the cake, so excuse me for being a little bitter.

Adelita
51 minutes ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

Clearly there is no reasoning with you. I have seen Gaga seven times, and I know that she can pull off a show like no other. However, charging prices like this in an economy where people are struggling to put food on the table and gas in their tank is a bit ridiculous. I live in a state plagued by low wages and poverty, so excuse me if I have more of a defensive view. Since the pandemic I have been priced out of a lot of things that gave me joy, and this is just the icing on the cake, so excuse me for being a little bitter.

Don't worry, since you've seen Gaga >>>7 times<<<, I don't think you'll mind seeing Ed Sheeran or Coldplay this time as both acts have cheap tickets — which are commensurate with their performance on stage :giggle:

If for you, Gaga isn't worth the ticket price she's charging this time, it's simple, don't go to her show, but don't keep demanding that her tickets cost the same as they did >>>5 years ago<<< because nowadays she is at a much higher level in her career, and even if she wanted to, she couldn't do it, it's out of her hands since all shows of all acts are more expensive nowadays due to post-pandemic security measures. :emma:

JanStan

I understand people being frustrated at the cost of tickets but it’s as simple as supply and demand. There is something for everyone as there are literally nosebleed tickets for under $100 so get those and go to the show if you want. If what you’re actually complaining about is that you want GA pit tix for a lower price then you’re asking Gaga to undermine her own value. Why would anyone expect her to do that? This woman charges $300 to see her sing Jazz songs in a theatre and you expect her to charge less than that for what is sure to be an over the top high tech stadium show? No way. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I understand people being frustrated at the cost of tickets but it’s as simple as supply and demand. There is something for everyone as there are literally nosebleed tickets for under $100 so get those and go to the show if you want. If what you’re actually complaining about is that you want GA pit tix for a lower price then you’re asking Gaga to undermine her own value. Why would anyone expect her to do that? This woman charges $300 to see her sing Jazz songs in a theatre and you expect her to charge less than that for what is sure to be an over the top high tech stadium show? No way. 

Real talk. :golfclap:

It is the entitlement for me. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Adelita
5 minutes ago, JanStan said:

Say it. Some here want Gaga to have tickets priced similarly to Ed Sheeran's with that cheap show where it's just him and a guitar on stage, like, have some sense. :awkney:

cjfinley
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

I just looked at the Miami date and it is unlocking for me. Which date is it not working on for you?

Yeah Miami - so weird! I've contacted Citi but of course they take days to reply :cryga:

gagaforgaga2010
44 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Don't worry, since you've seen Gaga >>>7 times<<<, I don't think you'll mind seeing Ed Sheeran or Coldplay this time as both acts have cheap tickets — which are commensurate with their performance on stage :giggle:

If for you, Gaga isn't worth the ticket price she's charging this time, it's simple, don't go to her show, but don't keep demanding that her tickets cost the same as they did >>>5 years ago<<< because nowadays she is at a much higher level in her career, and even if she wanted to, she couldn't do it, it's out of her hands since all shows of all acts are more expensive nowadays due to post-pandemic security measures. :emma:

The entitled tone of your replies is ridiculous. I don't go to shows because they're cheap. I don't like Ed Sheeran or Coldplay, but you know what, I'd rather take 500+ USD and go see a few Broadway shows than ONE concert. Clearly you speak from a position of some privelege, and it's quite aggravating. Yes Gaga is amazing, and some of you are right- as a massive fan, I don't want to sit in the cheap seats. I want to be up close and personal. However much I want that though, I'm not going to sacrifice my financial security and well-being for that experience. 

beli8
1 minute ago, cjfinley said:

Yeah Miami - so weird! I've contacted Citi but of course they take days to reply :cryga:

Dang, weird. It might not be a Citi issue. I'll PM you the first 6 digits I use (although I don't think its much of a secret lol).

JanStan
2 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

Sometimes there are only a certain number of tickets available for each presale and once their gone then you have to wait for public on sale. Either way I hope you get the tix you want! Good luck:)

JanStan
5 minutes ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

The entitled tone of your replies is ridiculous. I don't go to shows because they're cheap. I don't like Ed Sheeran or Coldplay, but you know what, I'd rather take 500+ USD and go see a few Broadway shows than ONE concert. Clearly you speak from a position of some privelege, and it's quite aggravating. Yes Gaga is amazing, and some of you are right- as a massive fan, I don't want to sit in the cheap seats. I want to be up close and personal. However much I want that though, I'm not going to sacrifice my financial security and well-being for that experience. 

That’s the beauty of it. You get to decide what to do with your money.

The crazy thing though is your total lack of awareness. There are people who would say that Broadway shows are too expensive and restrictive and people who can afford to go to them are privileged. Not trying to argue just wanting to point that out. 

monstertoronto
39 minutes ago, JanStan said:

Totally agree with this. People are acting like the prices keep them from going, but they want the premium best experience for the price of the cheapest tickets. It’s not reasonable. Stadium shows cost money. To build sets worthy of a stadium spectacular experience and move and ship them and lighting and sound systems that can carry through a stadium… this all costs a ton of money. It’s like any Broadway show…. The more expensive  the show, the more expensive the tickets will be to try to recoup the costs of the show.  Gaga has never done a purely stadium tour before. This is likely the most expensive tour she will have ever produced. So it stands to reason that the tickets will be the most expensive as well. Also, to put this in perspective, go look at Lizzo’s arena tour prices right now. They’re basically the same or more. So many Gaga is actually giving us a deal. 

gagaforgaga2010
1 minute ago, JanStan said:

That’s the beauty of it. You get to decide what to do with your money.

The crazy thing though is your total lack of awareness. There are people who would say that Broadway shows are too expensive and restrictive and people who can afford to go to them are privileged. Not trying to argue just wanting to point that out. 

Actually Broadway is doing something about their ticket prices. They announced a new program today where people can get tickets for as low as $50. Most shows also hold daily lotteries for $25 tickets in the first 20 rows or so. They are making it more accessible for the average person. 

Gaga on the other hand has some of the highest ticket prices out there due to lack of dates, high demand, and a ridiculous resale market as well as Ticketmaster's Platinum scam. I'm sorry that I can't be ok with it. I just can't. In these times, it is outrageous to believe that the average person would be comfortable paying those prices. I know I'm not the poorest person on the planet, but with the cost of living in the world, these prices are insane. And to tell people "you don't have to go. You can just watch it on YouTube" is like telling Cinderella she can watch the Ball from her bedroom window. Gaga's received more awards? Fantastic. She's got a crazy successful Las Vegas residency? Job well done. However, I just don't understand. And maybe that's ok. 

Sidenote- I'm not attacking Gaga. I'm attacking the system which is organizing this tour and deepening the divide between the haves and the have nots. 

JanStan
3 minutes ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

Actually Broadway is doing something about their ticket prices. They announced a new program today where people can get tickets for as low as $50. Most shows also hold daily lotteries for $25 tickets in the first 20 rows or so. They are making it more accessible for the average person. 

Gaga on the other hand has some of the highest ticket prices out there due to lack of dates, high demand, and a ridiculous resale market as well as Ticketmaster's Platinum scam. I'm sorry that I can't be ok with it. I just can't. In these times, it is outrageous to believe that the average person would be comfortable paying those prices. I know I'm not the poorest person on the planet, but with the cost of living in the world, these prices are insane. And to tell people "you don't have to go. You can just watch it on YouTube" is like telling Cinderella she can watch the Ball from her bedroom window. Gaga's received more awards? Fantastic. She's got a crazy successful Las Vegas residency? Job well done. However, I just don't understand. And maybe that's ok. 

Sidenote- I'm not attacking Gaga. I'm attacking the system which is organizing this tour and deepening the divide between the haves and the have nots. 

To be fair you said you would take $500+ and see a few Broadway shows.  That is literally no different then people paying $500 to see Gaga once. That’s just what you think gives you the most value for your money. Even if you don’t realize it, you are entitled and privileged  for the exact same reasons you are saying everyone else is. You are one of the ‘haves’. 

DenDenTired
59 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I bought great seats for $200 and I thought it was a steal tbh, this is a luxury; not a right 

Archived