Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

Ceres
3 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Is anyone a Verizon member? I would love to join the presale for Hershey Stadium ! 

same thats what Im trying to get lol

✧ ✧ ✧

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
16 minutes ago, Meat said:

You can go to any of the European dates, it’s not that far away sis :samanthac:

I get it, but it's a sort of principle to me. You always say that you're italian, we eat every song that you put out and yet you snub us? She could easly sold out the biggest stadium here (even twice, I dare to say), so I don't know why they're doing this.

TEANUS
21 minutes ago, NicoB said:

And we grow up thinking Miami and Florida are a paradise but it's actually a nightmare that not even Americans like:air:

This kinda isn’t true tho. Florida is still probably the number one vacation spot in the US maybe sans Vegas. In terms of weather, it is the closest thing the American mainland has to “a paradise”

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

I get it, but it's a sort of principle to me. You always say that you're italian, we eat every song that you put out and yet you snub us? She could easly sold out the biggest stadium here (even twice, I dare to say), so I don't know why they're doing this.

Yeahhhh truly not understanding how we got a Netherlands date but not anything for Italy :bradley:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

beli8

Eeeeks I am gonna get a ticket for Miami (although also going to Atlanta) because I grew up there so I can stay with my family who still lives there. Im gonna try to take my niece with me. She is 17 and it would be her first pit/barricade/stand in line all day type of show and I can't wait to show her that type of experience!

voltron92
1 hour ago, NicoB said:

Ikr! she'll be going back and forth, back and forth between states, countries and continents!:wtfga:

They're all the same distance from chromatica

EGOT2027

bobby must've seen that article last week about the US tickets selling like hot cakes on stubhub :laughga:

Jack3257
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

Love to see her adding dates but I had no idea a Hershey existed :partysick:

Also wouldn't it be better to do a cute asian leg after the north american one instead of those 2 random Tokyo dates :partysick:

I bet they have two sets of the stage.  One will be shipped to Japan and the other will be in North America.  She will go to Japan when they have their longest distance to travel in the US (from Hershey to SF).  When she comes back for those 4 US dates the stage in Japan could be shipped somewhere else.  I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if the Asia stage moves down to Singapore and then Australia while the other stage heads to Latin America after Miami.

EGOT2027

also not to be a little manager but her schedule is getting more and more crowded ... i just hope they're thinking everything through so she can finish this tour without any health issues

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

SAME. I am so angry. Why the **** would they think not adding a Houston and Miami show was a good idea in the first place? 

Now we will have to try to resell our tickets UGH 

Thank GOD I didn’t have to book a hotel for Dallas. 

This is such an inconvenience but I’m not surprised since her team is a mess a lot of the time. 

Yay new dates but actually this is so messy. Can she even sell these dates out? Miami sure but lol. Also, Why waste energy on Hershey when LatAm and Australia are right there ☠️😭 That Fibro excuse (valid) is looking more and more shaky 

PartySick
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

Two? I thought homegirl was just going to the DC one?

DC with @SamanthaC

LA with @ChicaSkas

Miami with my grandma

I'm getting around this time :bradley:

🖤

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, NicoB said:

Ikr! she'll be going back and forth, back and forth between states, countries and continents!:wtfga:

It’s a lot of travelling!

JorgeX
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yay new dates but actually this is so messy. Can she even sell these dates out? Miami sure but lol. Also, Why waste energy on Hershey when LatAm and Australia are right there ☠️😭

Bc they’re going after the money :bear:

artdoll
2 hours ago, NicoB said:

@artdoll Now you could go! There's one in miami!

i'm still poor :poot:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, erfaan said:

Like HOW has she not added an Australian date. It genuinely baffles me. She hasn't been here since 2014 and knows so many of us have travelled to Vegas to see her :giveup:

are tours happening again in australia? i know lorde had to push to 2023 bc of fears that one area would go on lockdown -> stage etc would be trapped -> logistical nightmare

like i genuinely don't know -- i wish she was going to every continent with this tour

• CyanLights changed the title to New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

Archived