💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

I already bought tickets for Florence for September. This is going to make me go broke. :giveup:

Something something idk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
2 minutes ago, NicoB said:

and yet both lollapalooza and Primavera sound festival (and rock in rio as well) proved themselves to be really successfull 

at least i can see bjork and lorde for the first time at primavera since gaga denied rock in rio, my bank account thanks gaga :tony:

Linus Gaga
26 minutes ago, erfaan said:

Like HOW has she not added an Australian date. It genuinely baffles me. She hasn't been here since 2014 and knows so many of us have travelled to Vegas to see her :giveup:

Did you remind her about us in Australia when u were on stage with her? :bradley:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Dr Fudge
31 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

That’s where the chocolate bar is from :ally: lots of artists perform there, it’s pretty much in the middle of the state and will probably bring in people from both the Philly and Pittsburgh area. 

I’m originally from the Hershey area and that’s exactly it- it’s semi-central PA so she can draw in both eastern and western sides of the state as well.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

erfaan
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Did you remind her about us in Australia when u were on stage with her? :bradley:

It was in my letter! The way two people have gone on stage during Enigma that have explicitly mentioned we travelled all the way from Australia and she still refuses to come :laughga:

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Excited for the fans who get to see her at extra tour dates but kinda bummed LA isn’t her last date. That’s why I specifically bought those tickets :noparty: I wanted to see her last show. 

NichuuB
5 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

Still not my city :selena:

still not my continent (technically):messga:

Property of @Whale

LaLa
16 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Are Gaga and Bobby just getting drunk and throwing darts at a map? the first half sort of makes sense but after Boston, she really just starts zigzagging and the dates between the shows are not that big given the locations. 

It'll be LiveNation organizing everything... I think things must be crazy for them, trying to rebook EVERY tour they had going for the last few years plus all the new tours people need to do, working around artist availability/location and stadium availability. I'm sure they had these cities in mind originally but hadn't worked out the details by the time they needed to announce the first rescheduled shows. 

Probably really annoying for them too, logistically, but I'm glad they are still trying to make things work and adding shows!

Moonlight on Water

y'all wait i wanna ask if anyone knows how to transfer tickets? I was thinking of going on the floor instead of seat at the arlington date

she/her

RAMROD

Well, shxt. Miami better NOT the final date, cos I wanna attend her last date but wanna avoid that whole state if I can  :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• CyanLights changed the title to New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

Archived