Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jiggly Caliente shows no mercy as a Drag Race Philippines judge

COOOK

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

I think it looks kinda cheap, gives US Season 1 vibes.

I love Jiggly, but her being a main judge on a franchise is kinda odd. I mean Nicky Doll was strange imo, but her drag is a few levels higher than Jigglys

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I love Jiggly, but her being a main judge on a franchise is kinda odd. I mean Nicky Doll was strange imo, but her drag is a few levels higher than Jigglys

Maybe she is the only Pinay RuGirls that actually fluent in Tagalog still :billie:

Manila certainly don't, as she said herself

https://entertainment.inquirer.net/413778/fil-am-drag-queen-manila-luzon-to-help-work-for-rupauls-drag-race-ph-franchise

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 2 months later...
badfaith

I truly can't wait for this! For the people who are against this, you can have bad fashion but know what looks good and what doesn't and sometimes that's all you need.

Also, Jiggly is more attuned to Filipino culture and humor than any other Filipino RPDR drag queens. We don't want another RPDR UK where Ru isn't getting the UK jokes and deep cuts and making the queens change their SG characters :billie:

Fantina
22 minutes ago, badfaith said:

I truly can't wait for this! For the people who are against this, you can have bad fashion but know what looks good and what doesn't and sometimes that's all you need.

Also, Jiggly is more attuned to Filipino culture and humor than any other Filipino RPDR drag queens. We don't want another RPDR UK where Ru isn't getting the UK jokes and deep cuts and making the queens change there SG characters :billie:

All of this!!! Gonna watch this as it airs. Can't wait :firega:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Guillaume Hamon
On 5/16/2022 at 5:19 PM, AndiGaga said:

Nicki was stunning as a host and she went for the funny & compassionate role which was refreshing. No vilain in the jury or among candidates didn't stop the show from having good TV! :)

Archived