💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we expecting Chromatica related content for the 2nd anniversary..

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Jose Alberto

If she does something for the second anniversary finally, the announcement must be near... :gum:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose Alberto

This is the week guys. Chromatica's second anniversary is on Sunday.

I already have my clown makeup ready!! :flop:

TEANUS

“To celebrate #2YearsOfChromatica, we produced one last limited stock of the Stupid Love palette and today it’s 50% off. #TheFutureIsBeautiful” 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Vengaboy

I really hope there will be something. It's weird how two years has passed already and there's basically been nothing related to this album in terms of live performances & music videos. It was like it drew one breath of air and that was it. Completely understandable because of C*VID but it's just so sad!! The potential of this baby!!! 😭

One could wish that it will resurrect as the Chromatica Ball begins but I somehow doubt it. 

TimotheeChalamet
18 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

WHY DO THEY PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS????!!!! :giveup:

Because they are disrespectful ****ers who love to troll people for attention, thinking that some likes and followers will matter something in their miserable lives 

Anderson123

I want to think Gaga is bad with dates because on Five Foot Two she's talking with Mark Ronson about Born This Way and they're like "Has it been 2-3 years since Born This Way?" and she's like "I think so, yeah" and that was like back in 2016. :rip:

Alfonso
12 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I want to think Gaga is bad with dates because on Five Foot Two she's talking with Mark Ronson about Born This Way and they're like "Has it been 2-3 years since Born This Way?" and she's like "I think so, yeah" and that was like back in 2016. :rip:

but she did remember HL anniversary (or her team reminded her..) so she could've just tweeted something related to Chromatica as well :emma:

Archived