đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we expecting Chromatica related content for the 2nd anniversary..

Starmie25

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet

As much as I'd love some teasing all I'm expecting is a 5 seconds visual 3 days before like she did with the car interlude cod JWT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

As much as I’d love something like a re-release with a new song or two and more content as it’s my favourite album… I doubt it will happen :messga:

I think it would be cool if they posted some of the media they shot though.  It looks like they recorded videos on the album cover shoot for promotional purposes but we haven’t seen much of them.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CDhzLcogmcA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Starmie25
37 minutes ago, Yolanda said:

“Thank you all for buying tickets to the chromatica ball, I can’t wait to finally bring Enigma, my Vegas show to a stadium near you!” :derpga:

She stated already that the Chromatica ball will be nothing like Enigma show 

Starmie25
8 minutes ago, Benji said:

As much as I’d love something like a re-release with a new song or two and more content as it’s my favourite album… I doubt it will happen :messga:

I think it would be cool if they posted some of the media they shot though.  It looks like they recorded videos on the album cover shoot for promotional purposes but we haven’t seen much of them.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CDhzLcogmcA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I forgot about this shoot. Everyone in the visual department really went all out with the album covere.

dubstep111
7 hours ago, Levine said:

I'm expecting at least a summer song to give new life to an era started two years ago. But it's Gaga we're talking about, she won't release ****.

I love this comment lol

BlingNotTheMusic

Yes and it makes total sense to do so which means we will get crickets :bear:

Just look at Future Nostalgia. The Moonlight Edition was released nearly a year after the original release, with 3 new songs and 4 new collabs (4 of those songs receiving the music video treatment) it IS possible...

KillerMonster

I can only wish, it would be smart to release a deluxe version but, tickets are selling well enough on their own that I don’t think Gaga would want to put any extra effort. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Starmie25
12 hours ago, reysus said:

1000 doves piano version on streaming services, I am begging :diane:

Slow and steady wins the race dw

julz

How about that Fortnite collab..is Fortnite still a thing? :oprah: ofcourse just a rumor :crossed:

A stage layout would be nice for the 2nd anniv...i imagine her showing a paper with a layout of the stage..while eating Chromatica Oreos. Then Lisa from BP appears out of nowhere hugging Gaga..video suddenly stops :bradley:

:oops:

Starmie25
6 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

I just want see the stage design :cryga:

Closest I could find 

Chesescake

I'm waiting for another "Oh, I actually record a lot of songs with (multiple producers' names), we always text these songs to each other it's like an intimate funny moment just between friends uwu" moment.

fede ARTPOP
On 5/16/2022 at 12:01 AM, NATAH said:

yeah, a new lip gloss :neyde:

The future is beautiful :giggle:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Archived