💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we expecting Chromatica related content for the 2nd anniversary..

Starmie25

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25
4 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Let’s enjoy whatever the tour brings and move on from the Chromatica era already..:bear:

I think the tour will be the perfect closure not just for hardcore fans, but Gaga herself too. It'll be incredible to finally see these songs brought to life on stage, right?

Starmie25
3 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

“Sour Candy MV coming really soon”?  :partysick:

Already did 

warhol killer

Did she do anything for the 1st anniversary?

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

The Z
1 hour ago, Warhol Killer said:

No, nothing:glamourpuss:

Starmie25
3 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Gaga actually uploaded Dawn Of Chromatica late May, but it didn't reach the masses till early September due to her team using internet explorer 😔

blackpink

it would be smart to add the deluxe edition to streaming alongside some unreleased songs that didn’t make the album.

but this has made me think about how the Chromatica era has been
plagued by bad timing. the multiple delays, large gaps of silence in the middle of the era, music videos/singles being released months at a time after a long period of silence, cancelled promo/performances because of the pandemic, album release happening right at the start of the protests & just a general lack of everything.

im surprised the tour is still happening given how dead the era has been so it’s gonna be bittersweet to see it officially end after the tour. chromatica deserved better :messga:

Levine

I'm expecting at least a summer song to give new life to an era started two years ago. But it's Gaga we're talking about, she won't release ****.

Starmie25
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm expecting at least a summer song to give new life to an era started two years ago. But it's Gaga we're talking about, she won't release ****.

I mean, the tour is still happening, so don't count out new music just yet đŸ€Ą

Levine
4 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

I mean, the tour is still happening, so don't count out new music just yet đŸ€Ą

I hope so

COOOK

A tweet/IG post that celebrates this and hypes up the tour... with hopefully an unreleased pic of the photoshoot :giveup:

ryanxjensen

“Thank you all for buying tickets to the chromatica ball, I can’t wait to finally bring Enigma, my Vegas show to a stadium near you!” :derpga:

Jose Alberto

I'm still waiting for a new official single with music video (Free Woman or Babylon). :flop:

Hopefully Gaga will give us an announcement soon related to Chromatica. I think it's the perfect time right before the tour!! :stalkga:

Archived