Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we expecting Chromatica related content for the 2nd anniversary..

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Next week marks 2 years since Chromatica dropped on Earth and we also have a world tour coming up in 2 months. It's getting close.

Is it possible Chromatica content could arrive again? Insiders seem to think so, but then again they ain't always accurate.

Thoughts..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva

Considering TCB is coming up, I'd hope that the deluxe is coming to streaming, but I'm not getting my hopes up for anything. 

excuse me no

KindnessPunk

Maybe she’ll release the layout for the stage? Or announce opening acts (if any)

tyler k

i feel like something is coming on the 2nd anniversary and i'm really not trying to be a clown about it :flop:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Starmie25
3 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Maybe she’ll release the layout for the stage? Or announce opening acts (if any)

I feel like Chromatica ball will just be Gaga, no opening acts. 

Stage layout would be dope, especially if it's similar to that original map from the album booklet

Starmie25
Just now, tmo13 said:

i feel like something is coming on the 2nd anniversary and i'm really not trying to be a clown about it :flop:

Chromatica Clowns Comeback is upon us.episode 2 car GIF

Anderson123

I’m not expecting anything but if I had one wish it’d be a music video for Sour Candy. 

Delulu Rogers

She didn’t even tweet about the first anniversary so I’m not expecting anything for the 2nd 

Starmie25
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

music video for Sour Candy.

Enigma*

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Enigma*

As much as I’d love to see Alice, Enigma, Replay and Babylon get music videos, Sour Candy is at the top of the list. Just watching Kill This Love and How You Like That and thinking how visually stunning it’d look with Gaga in the middle is just .. ugh. :bradley:

Starmie25
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

As much as I’d love to see Alice, Enigma, Replay and Babylon get music videos, Sour Candy is at the top of the list. Just watching Kill This Love and How You Like That and thinking how visually stunning it’d look with Gaga in the middle is just .. ugh. :bradley:

I might be the only fan who was satisfied with the lyric video tbh. 😅

Starmie25

Why does "911" go off on quality speakers. Gaga and the dude in green knew!

VasilisVas

Chromatica has been over basically since it’s release. Honestly, I’m surprised Gaga is even going to tour this album after 2 years of basically no promo. Let’s enjoy whatever the tour brings and move on from the Chromatica era already..:bear:

MercifulAir

I’m pretty sure the stage will probably look like the sine logo on the album cover. I just have a feeling 

Archived