Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will TCB cause Chromatica to rechart?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Gaga’s streaming numbers seem to be improving recently and I’m guessing it’s because of HMH. But I’m always checking the Billboard 200 and Chromatica is never on there. Gaga’s only album on there is The Fame, near the bottom.  I really think Chromatica didn’t get the chance it deserved with the GP because of the pandemic and the various world events happening the last two years and Gaga basically stopping promoting the era after the album dropped. Do you think it can be saved by her tour? Sold out stadiums of casual Gaga fans (LMs alone can’t be responsible for her amazing numbers for this stadium tour) will be exposed to her performing hopefully all of Chromatica so maybe they’ll start streaming. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

With new single yes. She better release the Tour Edition Chromatica :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

With new single yes. She better release the Tour Edition Chromatica :flower:

It would be amazing if she released Free Woman as a tour single but does that ever happen? But at least a deluxe edition would be amazing. 

monstertoronto
Just now, Staryu17 said:

If she drops the original video for "Love me Right", then yes.

We need the apparently long filmed videos for Free Woman and Babylon. 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

It would be amazing if she released Free Woman as a tour single but does that ever happen? But at least a deluxe edition would be amazing. 

For Gaga, she never do that ever before.  But a lot of artists had been doing tour edition of their latest album, with new cover art or color scheme, some even with new songs, new version of songs, or added collab in it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Original Diva
15 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

If she drops the original video for "Love me Right", then yes.

Even a cute tour montage video would be so cute for Love Me Right. I'll take anything at this point, I just need that song on streaming

excuse me no

Gov Hooka

the album is kinda dead rn and imo aged like milk minus four songs... It's time for Ga Ga to go the hard rock/metal route me thinks

monstertoronto
18 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

the album is kinda dead rn and imo aged like milk minus four songs... It's time for Ga Ga to go the hard rock/metal route me thinks

This album aged like wine.  It still bangs and I listen to it all the time. 

julz

Should we expect something on May 29 ..that insider (itsgaga1) is at it again..I just wanna hype myself :billie:

BradleyCooper

I don’t think the album ever really appealed to the GP so I wouldn’t really expect it to, but crazier things have happened!

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

I hate to agree, but I will. I liked Chromatica a lot when it was released, but it aged really, really fast. I haven’t listened to the album in about a year. In fact, I haven’t even listened to any songs from the album, either, because I don’t find myself interested in them.  I always find myself going back to TFM, BTW, and even Joanne if I want to listen to Gaga. 

InTheCloset
54 minutes ago, julz said:

Should we expect something on May 29 ..that insider (itsgaga1) is at it again..I just wanna hype myself :billie:

That insider got me hyped up too i wont lie. Clowns.

It also posted a pic of tower of babel so...

The abyss stares back

Adelita
3 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I hate to agree, but I will. I liked Chromatica a lot when it was released, but it aged really, really fast. I haven’t listened to the album in about a year. In fact, I haven’t even listened to any songs from the album, either, because I don’t find myself interested in them.  I always find myself going back to TFM, BTW, and even Joanne if I want to listen to Gaga. 

Chromatica has aged like wine, let's not :green:

monstertoronto
56 minutes ago, julz said:

I try to ignore all the Gaga insiders because so often it’s just 🤡 but … what this insider saying now? 

Archived