Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Diddy was responsible for a stampede that killed 9 people in 1991

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In 1991 Sean “Diddy” Combs was involved in overselling a charity basketball game, 9 were killed and 29 more were seriously injured in a stampede.

Diddy and Heavy D organized the star-studded, Dec. 28, 1991, event at CCNY.

The event was overcrowded since it was oversold to almost twice capacity, while thousands without tickets were outside. To keep them out, Diddy' people shut the only door to a stairwell and put a table behind it, though the crowd jammed inside was pounding on the door and pleading for help. When the crowd outside broke several glass doors in an attempt to get in, a stampede ensued inside the gymnasium in which nine people died. 

In 1998, Diddy settled eight of the nine wrongful death suits brought against him.
In 1999, he has been found responsible, along with Heavy D and the state of New York, for the 1991 stampede. 
The judge said Diddy’s security people were responsible for the fatal mistake of closing the stairwell door to the gym.
He also found Puffy’s claims that he was fighting to save lives during the madness unconvincing.

Diddy has denied responsibility for the tragedy, but apologized to the victims, “I deal with this every day of my life.”

source source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

VTV

Now it all makes sense

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

InTheCloset

So thats why he is all for kindness and forgiving Travis Scott.

**** recognizes ****:vegas:

Why GGD does not have a poop emoji?

The abyss stares back

Archived