đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hold My Man has 8 million streams on spotify in 2 weeks

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Squidward T

I mean I know the song will pick up streams when the movie is released but 8 million streams is pretty bad. For comparison, Kim Petras got 2.5 million streams for coconuts after 2 weeks and she is a completely unknown artist. 

moonsago

There was close to no promo for it... I think it will pick up once people go see the movie, however, tbh, IDC if it does well commercially. The possibility of her winning an oscar with it and another for the score is what I have my focus on... 

NATAH

kim petras isn't a completely unknown artist, she's a clear staple amongst pop fans and her song went mega viral on tiktok as well as getting a live performance

apples and oranges

mother, what must i do?

Bonkers

I'm the camp of people who just felt like it was pretty generic.  Sorry to the people who love it.

However, when I wake up in the morning, the song is blasting in my head, and through the day it keeps getting stuck in my head.

For that reason, I think it's actually going to be a pretty big hit, and I think it will happen after the movie is released in theaters.  

Shallow's success had a lot to do with how the movie made them feel and I think the same thing is going to happen with HMH.  

Wait and see, but I don't think you can expect much until the end of May.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SLAYing

I think nearer to the release of the movie.. She might perform it on Jimmy Kimmel or something!! 

I'm sure it'll be promoted..

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Brizel

Hmmm let’s see .. is she ever going to perform it? I miss the days of her actually promoting with performances 

Ivy

I hope it will gain after the movie release, but I'm a little nervous about the fact of it being an end credits song :gum:

Hopefully she'll do an amazing performance to bring attention 

SKANK
2 hours ago, moonsago said:

There was close to no promo for it... I think it will pick up once people go see the movie, however, tbh, IDC if it does well commercially. The possibility of her winning an oscar with it and another for the score is what I have my focus on... 

FSL2SvIXwAAvJ25?format=jpg&name=medium

Gaga has been promoting it on social media, they released a music video, Tom Cruise has been talking about it non-stop to the press, they are using it in national and international commercials that are airing both on tv and online, they are selling Hold My Hand merchandise, they gave it a moment at the Top Gun premier with synchronized jets flying overhead, they are using digital ads, print, ads, and even sky writing to get the word out about this song. When the press isn't hyping it up as an inevitable Oscar contender they are believing fake stories about her arriving to a Top Gun event in a flying dress.

Hold My Hand may not be a hit, but it won't be from a lack of promo or buzz. 

We just have to wait and see. :)

Wet Fire

I mean it's near impossible to have an organic hit nowadays. You either do payola or Spotify playlisting or a Tiktok-trendy tune to have a hit. Shallow was an organic hit. Most Lady Gaga hits are organic hits. They weren't shoved down our throats lol. But I do believe HMH will become a hit. It's just the beginning!

And Gaga's Spotify monthly listeners count has gone up 3 million since the song's release!

blackpink

8 mill in 2 weeks isn’t t completely horrible :rip: lbr the movie is going to help the song out 100% so we just have to wait 

SevenWonder

Isn't it still 2 days away from 2 weeks? It is weird it's not doing better on Spotify. But whatever. I like the song. That's enough for me.

NATAH
5 hours ago, Brizel said:

Hmmm let’s see .. is she ever going to perform it? I miss the days of her actually promoting with performances 

it was only one era and because of a pandemic, she performed at the grammys this year and we're about to get a tour

mother, what must i do?

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived