💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Goodbye Little Mix

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

After over a decade of music, Little Mix is officially on hiatus. Selling over 70 million records, they became the second biggest-selling girl group of all time and the most streamed girl group ever on Spotify. They achieved 5 UK #1’s, 3 Brit Awards, and made immense impact.

Little Mix completed their final show of the Confetti Tour at the sold out O2 Arena in London tonight. The final show was broadcast all over the world and shown in cinemas.

Little Mix cried throughout and promised 'Little Mix are forever' and expressed their love for each other multiple times throughout their final show.

After the show and live stream ended the girls came out again and performed Between Us for a second time for their fans.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

Their dancer did such a sweet speech too:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Randomperson

I’ve never really been a crazy or proper fan but I remember voting for them when they were on the X factor despite being around 8 at the time, they were the first act I was allowed to vote for and I was so excited when they won. I can barley remember my life without them so it’s gonna be weird not hearing from them as a group for a while:(

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I’ve never really been a crazy or proper fan but I remember voting for them when they were on the X factor despite being around 8 at the time, they were the first act I was allowed to vote for and I was so excited when they won. I can barley remember my life without them so it’s gonna be weird not hearing from them as a group for a while:(

I've watched them since X Factor too and feel live i've grown up with them :bradley:

I'm devastated!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

moonsago

I loved them since the very beginning and always will. When you think of iconic, legendary girl groups that set the standard in terms of what a girl group should be like in the west, you think of TLC, Spice Girls, Destiny’s Child, The Pussycat Dolls and Little Mix. Period. I just know in my heart that they are not done yet and will come back swinging, and I know in my heart it will be all 4 of them when that day comes. 

Gimme More
Just now, moonsago said:

I loved them since the very beginning and always will. When you think of iconic, legendary girl groups that set the standard in terms of what a girl group should be like in the west, you think of TLC, Spice Girls, Destiny’s Child, The Pussycat Dolls and Little Mix. Period. I just know in my heart that they are not done yet and will come back swinging, and I know in my heart it will be all 4 of them when that day comes. 

I have the same feeling in my heart, this can't be the end :bradley:

I have faith they'll be back together as a four one day!

Ahh, what an incredible group.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pop Music

so many bops they had

wish them all each the absolute best and have nothing but love for them and what they gave to their fans!

enjoy the hiatus girlies! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

dit

gosh I just loved how much they loved each other. I wish i could have seen them live.

I am happy they are saying this is only a hiatus which gives hope they will be back together but I hope it is not in a decade or w/e....maybe a 5 year hiatus or something so they can each do solo eras and focus on family etc...

It's up to Jade now to please carry on and keep the names legacy going by doing amazing as a solo artist. I really REALLY hope she succeeds. LA and Perrie will likely use the haitus to be mostly with their new born babies and release casually but Jade has the hunger and the time. I am pumped for this chapter though I will be sad for them temporarily disbanding

Joaco95
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Selling over 70 million records, they became the second biggest-selling girl group of all time

I swear they aint that big :partysick:

jeremiahsaint1000

i feel like with the correct team behind them writing and management they couldve been the biggest girl group ever. 

RAMROD

Unless it's K-Pop bands, I never believe whenever boy/girl groups says the words "hiatus" as the real meaning of itself. Often time it is really the way they soften the blow to fans that they are breaking up. And it is quite clever too, cos anytime they will do reunion, their fans will be thinking they actually do comeback, although it will only be one off single or appearance, which fuels excitement and boost sales. 

With that said, looking forward to their Big Reunion episodes in the future.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

waterfall

One of the few groups I actually use. I’ll miss them. I wish them all happiness. 💕

Archived