Eurovision 2022 winner is...

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229

Edit by moderator: this post has been warned

idk.. I feel like Europe voted for them because of the situation in Ukraine... I can't even listen to the song in entirety... :laughga:

darkgaga

Clearly the sympathy vote

Better Day

Sympathy vote. Obvious it was fixed. 

Together You And I!

Nathan

Great song, and absolutely deserve the win. 

Stay strong Ukraine 🇺🇦 

PopEmergency

Double edged sword for me... good for them to get the plattform they need, but the win doesn't feel deserved? 

you can't tell me that the song was THAT good

Cello

This song was one of my favourites, totally deserved imo 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cruelty

MADNESS, the people in this thread saying 'sympathy vote'.

Have you... listened to the song? :ladyhaha:

It is a perfect Eurovision song, a great and memorable song with the perfect amount of Eurovision-style nonsense. I don't deny that current events have probably played into the voting a little, but it's such a worthy winner.

Ukraine have qualified EVERY SINGLE TIME they've entered Eurovision, because they just... get it. My favourite song of the night (okay, joint favourite with Spain & Romania), and I'm delighted they won.

Angemon

they shouldn't have allowed ukraine to participate this year. It's obvious they won because of the war

darkgaga
Just now, NeonSkeleton said:

MADNESS, the people in this thread saying 'sympathy vote'.

Have you... listened to the song? :ladyhaha:

It is a perfect Eurovision song, a great and memorable song with the perfect amount of Eurovision-style nonsense. I don't deny that current events have probably played into the voting a little, but it's such a worthy winner.

Ukraine have qualified EVERY SINGLE TIME they've entered Eurovision, because they just... get it. My favourite song of the night (okay, joint favourite with Spain & Romania), and I'm delighted they won.

Last year Urkaine deserved to win way more!

Nathan
Just now, Lady Gaga said:

they shouldn't have allowed ukraine to participate this year. It's obvious they won because of the war

how high wtf GIF

alsemanche

The song was great and deserved a great placement. It was top 3 for me and I'm absolutely not mad they won. I wanted Serbia to win but oh well. 

Obviously they got some sympathy votes (as expected) but that absolutely does not take away from the fact that they were among the best of the lot. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Cruelty
3 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Last year Urkaine deserved to win way more!

Yep, I agree, SHUM was my favourite song last year, just as Stefaniis my favourite song this year. Like I said, Ukraine just seems to understand Eurovision in a way that not many other countries do. And I'm so happy they've won again! :firega:

2 minutes ago, Lady Gaga said:

Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

Cello
2 minutes ago, Lady Gaga said:

Horrible take. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived