Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision 2022 winner is...

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ivannn
Just now, KORG said:

Yes but the distribution of the votes if they hadn't gone to Ukraine is unknown. They could've given them to UK, or Azerbaijan or whoever.

UK would not benefit from it I think as it is clear people voted in other directions. Voting for Ukraine did not stop Molodva, Serbia, Spain to get over 300 or 200 points

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I just listened to it and let's just that that if that's the song that won, I won't bother listening to the other entries :selena:

I'm sure Ukrainians are happy but if I was the artists, I'm not sure I would be able to completely enjoy the win because I would be wondering if I won because of sympathy votes or really because the song was that good. That's not a nice feeling to have.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Cello
8 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

We knew it right from the start, but it's totally fine: Eurovision was created to promote cooperation and support between European countries, so it's a powerful message. 

Also, very unpopular opinion given the votes but Spain to me was shockingly bad and generic summer music that deserved bottom 3

Agree. I thought Spain was bad and I was shocked coming here and seeing everyone rooting for her :laughga: I guess it's because she was a pop girl though. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Admin
13 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I'm sure Ukrainians are happy but if I was the artists, I'm not sure I would be able to completely enjoy the win because I would be wondering if I won because of sympathy votes or really because the song was that good. That's not a nice feeling to have.

The artists are not able to completely enjoy the win because… there’s a war in their home country

Oriane
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

The artists are not able to completely enjoy the win because… there’s a war in their home country

Obviously, I mean related to the win only.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

AkariGaga
1 hour ago, Ivannn said:

UK was not robbed…. How it ended up being second is beyond me…. 

Wait so this year,they are not in  the bottom .May be they have a chance to win next years.

AkariGaga

Ukraine song and performance is good and I actually like it better than Spain and UK.
Ukaraine is one of the country that’s actually understand Eurovision so it is no surprising they won eventually.

TimotheeChalamet
9 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

The performance heavily carries the song. If it's going to be purely about quality then Italy had no business winning over France last year.

Yes and I wasn't a fan of the performance either

Ivannn
25 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

Wait so this year,they are not in  the bottom .May be they have a chance to win next years.

I highly doubt it. Knowing UK and their Eurovision history they will be at the bottom for the next 25 Years before peaking again 😂😂

Phantomhive
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Yes and I wasn't a fan of the performance either

Well it's the reason why a lot of people loved the entry since Spain was the only one in the top 5 who got over 200 pts in both juries and televotes. Nobody's gonna say that Spain's song is innovative or it was the best of the year in terms of song quality but Chanel proved she can put on a fantastic show and sound good while doing it.

In I fly on wings of winter.

RodeckDanny

I loved Sweden, UK and Spain <3

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Bellatrix
3 hours ago, Oriane said:

I just listened to it and let's just that that if that's the song that won, I won't bother listening to the other entries :selena:

Since Ukraines victory had nothing to do with the quality of the music I think you should listen to the other entries. Many were far better :) 

tomsches

I thought all the songs were bad this year :enigma:

Galvon

The song didn't do anything for me tbh, but none of the songs this year really did. I'd already forgotten most of them. I don't get why some other songs were so popular tho. I don't know who else I would have liked to see win.

Admin
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I thought all the songs were bad this year :enigma:

So, a usual Eurovision :enigma:

Archived