Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kendrick Lamar faces backlash for featuring Kodak Black on his album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

He also says the (homophobic) “F” word 10 times in one song…. We will not be steaming. :saladga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Mess but I'm still streaming non-stop to this incredible album 

AkariGaga
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

are we removing Ed from our playlists now?

Never had Ed in my playlist :lolga:

gumzy3000

No one cares because Kendrick is a man... now if a female artist did this, she should say goodbye to her career.

Trust me, this will be so overlooked. 

trolly troll troll

Meat
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

I mean I’ve seen you defend Kanye West during the height of his lunatic Trump supporting days so it’s very on-brand ngl

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

No one cares because Kendrick is a man... now if a female artist did this, she should say goodbye to her career.

Trust me, this will be so overlooked. 

I mean just seeing the years of crap Gaga got for Kelly while this one is fresh and making no noise pretty much...

And Gaga actually got the "excuse" of believing in his innocence after he denied it and wasn't condemned in his trial. In this case Kodak pled guilty before Kendrick worked with him just like tekashi before Minaj worked with him.

FATCAT
4 hours ago, jrv said:

He also says the (homophobic) “F” word 10 times in one song…. We will not be steaming. :saladga:

Yea he does, to prove a great point about defending his trans family member. It's a powerful song, you should give it a listen.

Purr more, hiss less.

weed

Omg I didn’t even know KENDRICK said the f slur so many times 

he wants to be “cancelled” lmaoaoaoa loser 

Meat
7 minutes ago, weed said:

Omg I didn’t even know KENDRICK said the f slur so many times 

he wants to be “cancelled” lmaoaoaoa loser 

Men can’t be cancelled

weed
3 hours ago, Meat said:

I mean I’ve seen you defend Kanye West during the height of his lunatic Trump supporting days so it’s very on-brand ngl

Literally lmao who is shocked… overlooking evil is a speciality 

Teletubby
4 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Nicki collaborated with 6ix9ine and her career wasn't over.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Sis what’s up with you supporting problematic artists :messga: don’t tell me you also stan Azealia Banks, R. Kelly, Travis Scott, etc etc etc :enigma:

He will whine about it "Cancel culture is toxic!" 

"Kodak made a mistake"

No.

R*pe, Murder, Attempted murder, Assault, those are not mistakes. Homophobic slurs, not mistakes. Mistakes is when you ****ing forget to feed a cat & feel guilty about it or you lash out to someone. I never liked Kendrick's voice anyways, he has the most annoying voice ive ever heard :poot:

Benji
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

He will whine about it "Cancel culture is toxic!" 

"Kodak made a mistake"

No.

R*pe, Murder, Attempted murder, Assault, those are not mistakes. Homophobic slurs, not mistakes. Mistakes is when you ****ing forget to feed a cat & feel guilty about it or you lash out to someone. I never liked Kendrick's voice anyways, he has the most annoying voice ive ever heard :poot:

It’s the fact all of these things are premeditated.  We’re forgiving if someone does something stupid in the heat of the moment, people can react badly in stressful situations but planning to commit a crime and following it through is not the same.

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Benji said:

It’s the fact all of these things are premeditated.  We’re forgiving if someone does something stupid in the heat of the moment, people can react badly in stressful situations but planning to commit a crime and following it through is not the same.

But they’re rich males so it’s okay!!!!!! Separate the art and the artist!!!! :saladga:

Archived