Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoeMo

So so so sad. As if she hasn’t gone through enough :(

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Lucas

Damn :( Life is really hard on Britney, I hope she'll get pregnant again and finally get the baby she's been wanting since so so long ♥

Phaye Monster

So heartbreaking. Poor Brit, she’s wanted another baby for so long, and now that opportunity has been taken from her. Fate can be so cruel. 
I hope they’re both okay. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ItWasntLaauv

Yes it’s sad, miscarriages are a lot more common than people think. About 10-20% of pregnancies end in miscarriages. I find that fact oddly comforting in the sense that it has to make it feel not as isolating for the individual who lost their pregnancy. The topic of miscarriages needs to be talked about so much more so it can be de-stigmatized. Hoping for the best for her and for her to have a healthy pregnancy down the line if she chooses to do so. :heart:

The older the woman is, the greater the chance of a fetus with defects or a miscarriage. Britney had to know about it. I am worried about her mental health, she has been through so much recently. This miscarriage could have a tragic effect on her. Hoping for the best for her.

Noir

Omg I'm so sad for her, sending her love! 

LaLuna

OMG, poor Britney... this is terrible. Not uncommon, but terrible nonetheless. Hope she can get pregnant again, we all know she's wanted a baby girl for ages.

Dr Fudge

My heart breaks for them. Truly sad :ohno:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

3 hours ago, JazzGa said:

Very sad. :( I know this is one of the reasons why women (esp. celebs) wait until near the end of pregnancy to announce to the public. But I think it's good for celebrities to share their miscarriage stories.  Miscarriages are very common and normal. Something like 20% of all pregnancies are miscarried, many before the woman even knows she's pregnant. But still many women blame themselves when they miscarry and feel like it's some kind of shameful thing they need to hide from everyone else. So kudos to Britney, Chrissy Teigen, and anyone else who shares their story of pregnancy loss. 

Thank u for saying this. My aunt has miscarried in public and has felt shame about it. Sadly these things can happen :/

KORG

Incredibly sad. However, her body will have been a cyclone of emotions and hormones & medication/withdrawals over this last 6 months or however long she's been free. That puts her in the high risk category anyway. 

Hopefully it all gets to a steady balance where she can happily and safely carry to full term.

Gimme More

My heart absolutely breaks for them both :( 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Chromatica Island

This is depressing, but understandable since she is older and pregnancy is more difficult at that age, maybe she can adopt so it can be easier on her and her health, I worry about her alot.:heart:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Pop Music

so much love to brit and sam rn, this is heartbreaking! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived