Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

Oh my god :(

I hope they both have lots of support near them right now, especially Britney.

JazzGa

Very sad. :( I know this is one of the reasons why women (esp. celebs) wait until near the end of pregnancy to announce to the public. But I think it's good for celebrities to share their miscarriage stories.  Miscarriages are very common and normal. Something like 20% of all pregnancies are miscarried, many before the woman even knows she's pregnant. But still many women blame themselves when they miscarry and feel like it's some kind of shameful thing they need to hide from everyone else. So kudos to Britney, Chrissy Teigen, and anyone else who shares their story of pregnancy loss. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

SPARTACUS

Awful news. :ohno:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

COOOK
1 minute ago, JazzGa said:

Very sad. :( I know this is one of the reasons why women (esp. celebs) wait until near the end of pregnancy to announce to the public. But I think it's good for celebrities to share their miscarriage stories.  Miscarriages are very common and normal. Something like 30% of all pregnancies are miscarried, many before the woman even knows she's pregnant. But still many women blame themselves when they miscarry and feel like it's some kind of shameful thing they need to hide from everyone else. So kudos to Britney, Chrissy Teigen, and anyone else who shares their story of pregnancy loss. 

Jessie J comes to mind also :ohno:

JazzGa
Just now, COOOK said:

Jessie J comes to mind also :ohno:

As well as my own mom, aunt, and two of my cousins. The more women we can list, the more normalized it'll be, and the more solidarity we'll have for one another :hug:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

alsemanche

Oh my god this is so sad :(

Soft, soothing, and succulent

HIM820
7 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Miscarriages are very common and normal. Something like 20% of all pregnancies are miscarried, many before the woman even knows she's pregnant.

I’ve been reading a lot about this topic lately with abortion laws in the news. You’re so right about how common and normal they are. The myths behind miscarrying have roots within Christianity and other religions. Of course they can be traumatic physically and emotionally to the woman involved, but the weight and guilt they feel can be linked to ideas learned within years of Christianity warping it. Some miscarriages occur because the women’s body recognizes that the baby would not be viable and healthy if it was taken to full term. But it’s never really explained that way. It’s almost a topic people immediately shy away from. 

Archived