Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

US Spotify: 53,307,413 streams
spor1.jpg
sp2.jpg

Global Spotify: 99,582,729 streams

KL.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Aussie
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Is this a good thing? 

Having the top 18 spots? Good for him of course

djfreemymind

He deserves. 👑 

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

monstrosity

This album is really really good (tho next time maybe he should avoid rapping the f-word lol)

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Monstruous said:

This album is really really good (tho next time maybe he should avoid rapping the f-word lol)

F**k or f*g?

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

F**k or f*g?

2 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Fg :( 

The context is positive tho?

A9-ED380-D-B604-4-CE9-9-EF9-23575-C5818-

During his 2018 Hangout Music Festivalperformance, Kendrick brought a white fan onstage to rap his 2012 track “m.A.A.d City” with him. The fan proceeded to rap Kendrick’s lyrics verbatim, using the N-word multiple times. This prompted Kendrick to cut the fan off, stating:

"You gotta bleep one single word"

It’s universally understood in the 21st Century that only Black people can use the N-word. Thus, this incident went viral and was reported all over the globe.

Here, Kendrick is challenged with the hypocrisy of saying the F-slur as a heterosexual, cisgender male. If Kendrick is morally consistent and a genuine ally to his transgender cousin, he should be just as cautious about non-LGBT+ people using the F-slur as he is about white people using the N-word. Many in the LGBT+ community share this belief.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

monstrosity
52 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The context is positive tho?

A9-ED380-D-B604-4-CE9-9-EF9-23575-C5818-

During his 2018 Hangout Music Festivalperformance, Kendrick brought a white fan onstage to rap his 2012 track “m.A.A.d City” with him. The fan proceeded to rap Kendrick’s lyrics verbatim, using the N-word multiple times. This prompted Kendrick to cut the fan off, stating:

"You gotta bleep one single word"

It’s universally understood in the 21st Century that only Black people can use the N-word. Thus, this incident went viral and was reported all over the globe.

Here, Kendrick is challenged with the hypocrisy of saying the F-slur as a heterosexual, cisgender male. If Kendrick is morally consistent and a genuine ally to his transgender cousin, he should be just as cautious about non-LGBT+ people using the F-slur as he is about white people using the N-word. Many in the LGBT+ community share this belief.

Yeah I know that’s why I still stream this album as hell and I said it’s fire 

but still it made me feel weird 

Archived