💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kendrick Lamar - Auntie Diaries

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

Kendrick Lamar released new song as a tribute to the trans community. The lyrics are so raw and powerful.

I said, "Mr. Preacherman, should we love thy neighbor?
The laws of the land or the heart, what's greater?
I recognize the study she was taught since birth
But that don't justify the feelings that my cousin preserved"
The building was thinking out loud, bad angel
That's when you looked at me and smiled, said, "Thank you"
The day I chose humanity over religion
The family got closer, it was all forgiven
I said them F-bombs, I ain't know any better
Mistakenly, I ain't think that you'd know any different
See, I was taught words was nothing more than a sound
If ever they was pronounced without any intentions
The very second you challenged the **** I was kicking
Reminded me about a show I did out the city
That time I brung a fan on stage to rap
But disapproved the word that she couldn't say with me
You said, "Kendrick, ain't no room for contradiction
To truly understand love, switch position
'*******, *******, *******,' we can say it together
But only if you let a white girl say '*****'"

• Dennis changed the title to Kendrick Lamar - Auntie Diaries
Killa

wow i just listened this casually and so many emotions, god i wasnt prepared. 

ItWasntLaauv

Okay to be critical. He stops one of his shows because a white girl sang along to the n-word without having bad intention and alluded that certain people should never use words like that no matter the context. Now him, a straight man, is saying the f-word multiple times in a row on a song seemingly without bad intentions. Liiiike, okay. :ladyhaha: People are allowed to say whatever words they want, but he’s being a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

Dennis
26 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Okay to be critical. He stops one of his shows because a white girl sang along to the n-word without having bad intention and alluded that certain people should never use words like that no matter the context. Now him, a straight man, is saying the f-word multiple times in a row on a song seemingly without bad intentions. Liiiike, okay. :ladyhaha: People are allowed to say whatever words they want, but he’s being a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

Girl it appears you understood nothing from the song. Please look up the lyrics if you couldn't understand the meaning.

AdmistTheLight
32 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

He did intended to point out that exact hypocrisy tho? As in he admitted that it is hypocritical to guard the N-word (himself included) when Black Straight man dropping F-bombs all the time.

Not saying that he has any right to dropping "F****" like he is some kind of saviors when we literally have to censored ourselves on this site. 

Liberaté mi amor

AdmistTheLight

I kinda really appreciate this song but at the same time, I'd like to point out if ANY non-black queer artist make art in respond to this song using the N-word, hell would broke loose.

Liberaté mi amor

M i K E Y

Auntie Diaries sounds like Joanne’s original title 

Dennis
9 hours ago, AdmistTheLight said:

I kinda really appreciate this song but at the same time, I'd like to point out if ANY non-black queer artist make art in respond to this song using the N-word, hell would broke loose.

Ok but N-word =/= F-word. You can't compare the two.

Also Eminem used the F-word in actual malicious contexts a lot of the time and he's not canceled, even still invited to perform at the Oscars and Superbowl etc...

Meat

Amazing. Now all of his hideous straight fans will get a free pass to call gay people *******s :applause:It’s already happening on twitter if you’ve missed it.

ItWasntLaauv
9 hours ago, Dennis said:

Girl it appears you understood nothing from the song. Please look up the lyrics if you couldn't understand the meaning.

Don’t “girl” me, it’s just a silly opinion. It’s truly not that deep lol.

9 hours ago, AdmistTheLight said:

He did intended to point out that exact hypocrisy tho? As in he admitted that it is hypocritical to guard the N-word (himself included) when Black Straight man dropping F-bombs all the time.

Not saying that he has any right to dropping "F****" like he is some kind of saviors when we literally have to censored ourselves on this site. 

Yeah, I read through the lyrics and I see that he was going for that angle, it just reads as very interesting and almost comedically random haha! I saw the lyrics and was like :derpga:. Again I’m personally not offended by stuff like this, I’m just having a fun time talking about it and the irony of it all. It’s definitely getting a reaction out of people which is what art’s supposed to do tho.

Get that slur money Kendrick! :firega:

AdmistTheLight
5 hours ago, Dennis said:

Ok but N-word =/= F-word. You can't compare the two.

Also Eminem used the F-word in actual malicious contexts a lot of the time and he's not canceled, even still invited to perform at the Oscars and Superbowl etc...

I know it is not the same word. That is why I said "in respond to this song", because Kendrick is calling for everybody to be able to say whatever, but in reality no one will dare to say it, which feel very high horsy, savior complexy of him.

Liberaté mi amor

PartySick
6 hours ago, Dennis said:

Also Eminem used the F-word in actual malicious contexts a lot of the time and he's not canceled

Have you met a gay Eminem fan? :bear:

🖤

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Have you met a gay Eminem fan? :bear:

It me. Hi!

e9feec29c3753582c711fc09d7e6bf00_w200.gi

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived