💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RuPaul forgets Jinkx's name at DragCon

weed

Featured Posts

COOOK

A missed opportunity to clap back and say she's Nina Bo'Nina Brown...

Anastasios
2 hours ago, Nathan said:

Let’s not forget Jinx is into children.

Shame they haven’t removed him. From press

rumors. Do u have evidence?

They posted a OnlyFans link with a model who likes to wear baby clothes. There are some crazy kinks out there and I don't want to get protective about this obviously but to a certain point we shouldnt (kink-)shame anyone. To say Jinkx is into children is defamation, because it is not the same.They is just into twinks who likes to wear baby-clothes. It is not the same - they are both grown and over 18!

Also, Jinkx does not uses he/him pronouns, so keep that in mind, thanks.

And: RuPaul is known to forget the name of the queens all the time! Not only Jinks, but it happened with Kim Chi, Joslyn Fox, Naomi Smalls, Layla Mcqueen and many more :teehee:

Levine
6 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Well I guess we know Jinkx ain’t winning. :ladyhaha:

Thought the same lmao

Nathan
1 hour ago, Anastasios said:

They posted a OnlyFans link with a model who likes to wear baby clothes. There are some crazy kinks out there and I don't want to get protective about this obviously but to a certain point we shouldnt (kink-)shame anyone. To say Jinkx is into children is defamation, because it is not the same.They is just into twinks who likes to wear baby-clothes. It is not the same - they are both grown and over 18!

And: RuPaul is known to forget the name of the queens all the time! Not only Jinks, but it happened with Kim Chi, Joslyn Fox, Naomi Smalls, Layla Mcqueen and many more :teehee:

Hiya, yes the person does wear baby clothes… but let’s also include the fact the model looks very young and actually edits the images to look like a 14 year old boy… while playing with himself. 

Pedophilia isn’t a kink, so let’s not even try to conflate the two. Thanks 

NATAH
2 hours ago, Anastasios said:

baby clothes should 100% be kink shamed, that is creepy and disturbing, argue with the wall

mother, what must i do?

MessyTop

Just a reminder! Please don’t post spoilers, even as a “joke”. Thanks 

Blowing Kiss GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

HotLikeMexico
9 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Just a reminder! Please don’t post spoilers, even as a “joke”. Thanks 

Blowing Kiss GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

This wouldn’t have happened if Nina Bonina Brown had been Black Chyna. 

En_Sabah_Nur
10 hours ago, NATAH said:

baby clothes should 100% be kink shamed, that is creepy and disturbing, argue with the wall

Don’t come for Baby Spice like that…  :whitney:

cb1929eec71260bc9198985323edfa03.jpg

Egypt. W

Archived