Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nicola Formichetti ‘the meat dress was my idea’

retrosexual123

Featured Posts

Hebi
20 hours ago, howsAnnie said:

Can anyone involved just admit already that they ripped off Jana Sterbak? She did it way before them. It's not like she's an unknown artist, it's disrespectful and honestly kind of embarrassing. Did a group of professional artists have no idea about the existence of her meat dress, her chair wrapped in meat, all the other amazing artworks she's well known for? He and his team probably had to study her in art school, they should be a little more grateful. They had a choice and went with stealing, but now he also seems to be very proud of coming up with this copy and paste. Gaga obviously looked fabulous in it, but it's sad.

Did you reallly have the need to come up with this? 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
howsAnnie
2 hours ago, Hebi said:

Did you reallly have the need to come up with this? 

Yes, it seems I did.

I'm so glad that I could clear this up for you. :)

hpmcmill

I watched this episode, and you know when you want to impress someone so you kind of get caught in a web— like yup, that was me, etc etc like at work, we may embellish something for our boss and take more credit to impress?

I’m not saying the meat dress wasn’t his idea, but for context, he was talking to rich as f*** fashionable multimillion/billionaire clients on the show, and one of the rich as f*** ppl was like “was the meat dress your idea?” after some small talk and kinda felt like he wanted to impress and take credit. It might be rightful credit, but just seemed he was caught up in the moment. They could have made him a lot of money if they wanted to work with him on something. 

Archived