💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nicola Formichetti ‘the meat dress was my idea’

retrosexual123

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Arven

Leave Jana Sterback alone. 

I think that's the pivotal point when the GP started to think she was too much. 

edit : hadn't seen this 

4 hours ago, howsAnnie said:

Can anyone involved just admit already that they ripped off Jana Sterbak?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

More importantly, do we know if he is a @messybottom or @MessyTop :samanthac:

I dont know why but i have a feeling that he is a top. :pray:

The abyss stares back

Fingerella
6 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Loving this idea more

BlingNotTheMusic
48 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Alicia Silverstone Flirt GIF

NATAH
7 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

Where did she like his nft posts I was looking on his Twitter and didn’t see any likes on them from her? 

but if she or haus labs does do an nft drop it’s gonna look very hypocritical coming from a “clean” brand, no matter how much they claim it’s eco friendly

instagram, she's liking his insta posts

mother, what must i do?

Regina George

Literally who cares who’s idea it was at this point? :koons:

Ziggy
8 hours ago, JgHaus78 said:

Ugh oh the art police is here y’all 

Not really. Lifting from one artist to create what is arguably your most iconic look then never mentioning them is a bit distasteful 

RahrahWitch
10 hours ago, NATAH said:

i don't trust Nicola since i found out he's super obsessed with NFTs :triggered:

he's for sure gunna get gaga into it, she's already liking his NFT posts :triggered:

there will be a haus labs NFT scam, bookmark me

I hope not :cryga: The NFT bubble is bursting, sales are down 92% so hopefully there'll be no nft scene for her to be persuaded into.

The "first ever tweet" NFT that was bought for 25 mil was auctioned off for $6,200 :billie:  

Sandrology
14 hours ago, NATAH said:

i don't trust Nicola since i found out he's super obsessed with NFTs :triggered:

he's for sure gunna get gaga into it, she's already liking his NFT posts :triggered:

there will be a haus labs NFT scam, bookmark me

Inb4 ARTPOP ACT 2 will be a released as a NFT & sold for 1 Million :ladyhaha:

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, Levine said:

Vers/b

I can work with that #VersLife

breast big boobs GIF

Gaga2645
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

instagram, she's liking his insta posts

But she hasn’t commented on anything nft related right just posts related to chromatica

NATAH
32 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

But she hasn’t commented on anything nft related right just posts related to chromatica

it's nicola's personal NFT drops :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

G U C C I

Sure people wearing meat as clothing was not a new thing before Gaga did it but the point is she did it the best. She made a high fashion political statement using some thing the majority of the world consume and are also made of. She has referenced tons of other people and ideas or artworks in her career just like any other artist. She just happens to do differently and on a level that grabs people attention with the talent and star power to make it main stream. Gaga has always credited her team for everything she has achieved and makes every thing she does a blatant group effort. In fact there are sometimes I wish she would take more credit for herself because ultimately she is one who has curated it. Even in songwriting and producing she is overly generous with credits. Mark Ronson has said this numerous times before. So while the meat dress may have been Nicola’s idea it’s was the overall team that Gaga assembled who pulled it all together and she was the one with guts to pull it off by wearing it the way she did and making headlines worldwide. 

Also, I hope some of the people around her don’t get her into the NFT bullish!t. Namely Nicola. 

Bloody Michael

I've always liked how designers, producers and other creatives would get inspired on her (specially early in her career). I'm not saying that the meat dress was inspired while thinking about Gaga, but let's be real at that time who else could've pull that dress like she did ?

She created this plataform of art and freedom, where crazy non conventional ideas had place, and could be seen as "cool". I believe it's still too early, but one day people will look back at her career and be like "wow she really was one of a kind". 

Archived