💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diddy promotes uncanceling the canceled at the BBMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Sissy ain’t one to talk when he’s ruined careers and has been shady af behind the scenes. Like bruh you’re horrible too 

Right? He was giving pro-black speeches after destroying many black artists careers like tf?... He left his protégés very poorly paid once he mad some nice bucks on their backs.

I noticed it's often the shadiest people who insist on the importance of forgiveness... That's self-serving.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Travis Scott went through a tragedy

Surprised The Office GIF

9 hours ago, Teletubby said:

People make mistakes.

Death are mistakes? People chanting to stop the show, didn't make him stop the show. He sang while unconscious bodies were held up by the crowd. He got eyes doesn't he? You see things you hear things, do you mean to tell us you wouldn't know something terrible has happened or is happening, you are on stage you got a good view of everyone, you got ears, you got eyes, you got the ambulance that came. Those are not mistakes, it is failure to provide assistance and is punished by law. A mistake is when you yell at someone when you shoudln't have, or when you stole a fruit because you have to feed your kids. ****ing bitch, get out of here with this **** 

Fingerella
12 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

If you read more into it, X Factor set her up to bring some views and drama but it backfired incredibly and they didn't want to take the fall for it

If it was a set up and that’s how she would response publicly isn’t that very telling of someone’s character? I still think she deserved it.

RahrahWitch

It's so funny how people twist the use of "cancelling" as if it's some calculated targeted attack without reason.

Nah, You pissed enough people off that it put pressure on companies/brands to not want to associate with you, That's it. You actions having consequences is nothing new.

Emigrante

Did he wake up in the morning feeling like himself? :ally:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

HotLikeMexico
16 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

If you read more into it, X Factor set her up to bring some views and drama but it backfired incredibly and they didn't want to take the fall for it

She’s partly still at fault tho. She could’ve said no. I know contracts and what not are involved but at the end of the day she and her husband have nobody to blame but themselves for agreeing to something that inevitable shot them in the foot.

HotLikeMexico
16 hours ago, luigil said:

Thank god. At least some people are realizing that the tragedy doesn’t fall on Travis. People were literally being reckless like usual at concerts. And security failed to do their job and the venue did not staff correctly for the venue capacity. Anyone STILL blaming Travis must’ve not seen the details of the report of what actually happened. You can’t blame the artist for issues occurring within the venue. 

You’re joking right…?

JanStan
On 5/13/2022 at 5:34 PM, JanStan said:

So if this horrible and harmful behavior was going on for years why wasn’t he cancelled earlier? And why were all the people at that concert there in the first place if he is so terrible? He needs to be held accountable for his actions and the victims need to be held accountable as well for their part. They are not blameless. 

Wow I got warned for this post for victim blaming? My questions are valid in the context of this conversation talking about Travis as a terrible person. How pathetic. I don’t care if I get banned. 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, JanStan said:

And you about to get another one for discussing moderation. I am not gonna even includes the the sentence of your post cos of it :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO
On 5/13/2022 at 4:34 PM, JanStan said:

So if this horrible and harmful behavior was going on for years why wasn’t he cancelled earlier? And why were all the people at that concert there in the first place if he is so terrible? He needs to be held accountable for his actions and the victims need to be held accountable as well for their part. They are not blameless. 

Not the victim-blaming :rip:

killme89

Cancel culture isn’t real. Each person who was “canceled” is literally still around and we still have to hear their idiotic takes. Actually most people who I’ve heard were “canceled” ended up with Netflix specials and book contracts they are not canceled at all it’s a myth 

Dojo

how is travis even cancelled? he will be touring, he have a successful brand, his monthly streams are not even down a bit 

Archived