💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diddy promotes uncanceling the canceled at the BBMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Fingerella
1 hour ago, Chic said:

I mean. Okay, for some people, maybe. Teddy Sinclair/Natalia Kills? 100%, that was a total mess on X Factor’s part and not really her fault. She didn’t deserve to have her career destroyed by that.

But Travis Scott? He’s responsible for injury and death. He shouldn’t have a platform, especially one that will inevitably lead to more suffering.

Like...come on

Lol sorry no Natalia Kills deserved what she got. Her husband doesn’t own the whole tuxedo look and slick hair back style.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume
14 minutes ago, Fingerella said:

Lol sorry no Natalia Kills deserved what she got. Her husband doesn’t own the whole tuxedo look and slick hair back style.

If you read more into it, X Factor set her up to bring some views and drama but it backfired incredibly and they didn't want to take the fall for it

an angel held me like a child

Thank god. At least some people are realizing that the tragedy doesn’t fall on Travis. People were literally being reckless like usual at concerts. And security failed to do their job and the venue did not staff correctly for the venue capacity. Anyone STILL blaming Travis must’ve not seen the details of the report of what actually happened. You can’t blame the artist for issues occurring within the venue. 

DeleteMyAccount

The last time I checked non of these people were ever canceled. The only weirdo is Morgan… not just because he shouted the n word but because he lied about donating to black causes… 

Do not even compare him to Megan…

notice how no one says politically correct now? 

the trolls have moved onto their next dog whistle trigger: cancel culture. Whatever the heck that is…

I can’t believe people even give into this bs when the whole idea of it is to cause division and amp up conservative talking points…

lgbtq people have been canceled for decades and I have yet to see people acknowledge that…

PartySick
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

the trolls have moved onto their next dog whistle trigger: cancel culture

Thiiis.

It lets people just shrug off valid criticism or outrage at something they've done as simply "oh them libs are cancelling again hyuk hyuk".

🖤

BBhomemaker

“Un-cancelling the cancelled”, No you don't force people on to people, as a public we don't own Travis Scotch anything, he is not special enough to deserve any gesture from us, there are a ton of artists that deserve the platform more than he does, artists who share a message of love into their work, people that actually advocate for helping each others and all that. Artists that just have common sense when they see people fighting in the crowd, or when they see an ambulance stuck, artists that knows the words “Pick him up !”.

Its not about being canceled or trends, its about a public that choose who it want to see and support. Travis has to earn it.

Rebel

Once they start talking about “love and understanding” to justify giving them a platform I tune out I’m sorry

Kulture Kiari

At the rate he is going, let's go ahead and also forgive the KKK.

These rich mofos think it's okay to be influencers and forget what harm has been done. F out of here. 

Chromatography

sympathy for travis scott? HE went through the tragedy? nah fam. motherfvcker deserved to have his career ruined. trash

Throwing In The Face GIF by BET Awards

Not The Real Gaga
6 hours ago, Chic said:

I mean. Okay, for some people, maybe. Teddy Sinclair/Natalia Kills? 100%, that was a total mess on X Factor’s part and not really her fault. She didn’t deserve to have her career destroyed by that.

But Travis Scott? He’s responsible for injury and death. He shouldn’t have a platform, especially one that will inevitably lead to more suffering.

Like...come on

Nah. I mean she can get a second chance but she is the one who said those nasty things. She could have told the producers 'no'. 

Future Lovers
23 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Nah. I mean she can get a second chance but she is the one who said those nasty things. She could have told the producers 'no'. 

No, really she couldn't. As is the case with essentially all reality TV shows (including singing competitions), if you've signed the contract then you gotta do what the producers instruct you to or else they'll take you to court for everything you own for breach of contract. In most cases, the staging of "reality" television is more detailed and complex than on traditional scripted shows. 

Prime example: Dance Moms. Since the show's conclusion, both the moms and the girls have gone on record to say that producers would essentially hold them hostage until they caused drama. They wouldn't let them leave and go home until they started a fight so their choices were fight and then get to leave or get stuck at the dance studio all night. And it's perfectly legal because your contract says it is. 

So no, Natalia Kills in reality probably didn't have much say in the matter once the producers decided on the narrative. 

Not The Real Gaga
29 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

No, really she couldn't. As is the case with essentially all reality TV shows (including singing competitions), if you've signed the contract then you gotta do what the producers instruct you to or else they'll take you to court for everything you own for breach of contract. In most cases, the staging of "reality" television is more detailed and complex than on traditional scripted shows. 

Prime example: Dance Moms. Since the show's conclusion, both the moms and the girls have gone on record to say that producers would essentially hold them hostage until they caused drama. They wouldn't let them leave and go home until they started a fight so their choices were fight and then get to leave or get stuck at the dance studio all night. And it's perfectly legal because your contract says it is. 

So no, Natalia Kills in reality probably didn't have much say in the matter once the producers decided on the narrative. 

Still she knew what she signed up for and was probably fine with it. 

Fresco
6 hours ago, luigil said:

Thank god. At least some people are realizing that the tragedy doesn’t fall on Travis. People were literally being reckless like usual at concerts. And security failed to do their job and the venue did not staff correctly for the venue capacity. Anyone STILL blaming Travis must’ve not seen the details of the report of what actually happened. You can’t blame the artist for issues occurring within the venue. 

He had the microphone. He watched a person  dancing on top of an ambulance trying to get through to rescue a human being. He sang dirge sound while watching a motionless human being taken away. Someone came on-stage and had words with him and he waved them away and continued the concert. He could have taken a break. He could have talked the crowd into calming and backing up. He could have told them to let the ambulance through. He could have taken a break when he saw the ambulance in his crowd of customers.  I find it hard to believe that I'm even typing this. Someone could have pulled the plug on the sound system, but without the performing artist agreeing, there could have been a riot, more deaths.

If anything I wrote here is wrong, then rebut it. I'm not giving security or the venue a pass either, but the crowd was his and he had the microphone.

Future Lovers
36 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Still she knew what she signed up for and was probably fine with it. 

They never know what they're signing up for. Producers lie, contracts have all sorts of examples of roundabout writing that hides the true intentions and misrepresents the particulars. I doubt seriously she was fine with making herself look that way on national television. She's not a stupid woman, she'd have known she was walking into a potential problem but she had to do whether she wanted to or not. 

Archived