💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bakery sends Amber Heard a severed finger cake & vodka bottle

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Chic
6 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

The way that the video is made by a woman, and all the TikToks I’ve seen making fun of Amber are women :bear: 

Ok and? Being a pick me doesn’t change what I said

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
8 minutes ago, Chic said:

Ok and? Being a pick me doesn’t change what I said

You’re trying to make it a sex thing, how men are specifically the ones controlling the conversation. I pointed out that women are bashing and making fun of her too. Unfortunately you can’t build the narrative that men alone (and some “pick-me” women) are choosing to vilify her in this case. 

Chic
9 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

You’re trying to make it a sex thing, how men are specifically the ones controlling the conversation. I pointed out that women are bashing and making fun of her too. Unfortunately you can’t build the narrative that men alone (and some “pick-me” women) are choosing to vilify her in this case. 

I fully support criticizing her rightfully, but a lot of this is going beyond just her alone and is becoming a flex that guys are taking personally. It’s no longer just “Amber Heard did something bad”, it’s “Here’s my outlet to criticize women in general by hyper focusing on this case”

Ivy

This disgusting that they thought this was okay or funny

In the future everything about what's going on now with this trial is gonna be looked on very differently I think

Suuus
4 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

This is getting out of hand. 

I said it before and I will say it again, Amber Heard and Johnny Depp both suck. 

But amber sucks more 

Suuus

Im pretty sure that if amber was a yall wouldnt be saying this the hypocrisy is real here

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Louder for people in the back that are delighted to exclusively trash the woman

In mild fairness, I don’t know if they’re delighted to so much as she’s had by far the most sensationalized headlines which, for anyone not paying deep attention to the story (most people), that’s all they’re hearing 

Suuus
3 hours ago, Chic said:

lol the men of the world are circlejerking the fuuuuk out of this. We get it, Amber Heard/women bad. You’re vindicated for false accusations. Get over it tho. Let’s focus on the many r*pes against women that go without justice.

Comments like yours are one of the reasons why men dont talk about their abuse because they are told to get over it so How about we also focus on the rape and abuse against men that go whithout justice because rape isnt just exclusive to it happen to men as well

Suuus
3 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Louder for people in the back that are delighted to exclusively trash the woman

She is getting the same treatment any man would get in this situation 

Chic
24 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Comments like yours are one of the reasons why men dont talk about their abuse because they are told to get over it so How about we also focus on the rape and abuse against men that go whithout justice because rape isnt just exclusive to it happen to men as well

There’s a difference between acknowledging and promoting awareness of the horrific abuse men face, and the misogynistic tone surrounding the discussions of this case

Suuus
1 minute ago, Chic said:

There’s a difference between acknowledging and promoting awareness of the horrific abuse men face, and the misogynistic tone surrounding the discussions of this case

Then lets focus on rape against men and women that go whithout justice 

RAMROD

It's a free cake, I'd eat it. She should eat while she can too, most of her riches will be sucked dry to pay for her lies parade :green:

Amber is the catalyst that makes the progression taking twi steps back when people finally starting to believe women. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chic
3 hours ago, Suuus said:

That’s exactly what I want!

The Z
3 hours ago, Suuus said:

She is getting the same treatment any man would get in this situation 

This!!

3 hours ago, Suuus said:

Thisssssss

Debithius

Y'all seem ro forget that she wanted this to go public and what now? The fact that people have such a hard time just saying that Amber got what was coming for her just because she's a woman is astounding:flutter:

Archived