• Last Reply
Cello

weird flex 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

NATAH

mess, a childish attempt for limelight

i don't like her but mind your business tbh

mother, what must i do?

idk people are getting cringey right now, super cringey the stuff i see. someone created a cartoon out of it, like they r going too far. make a few memes if u want, but now this, to the cartoons to who knows what else, like calm down

gumzy3000

This is getting out of hand. 

I said it before and I will say it again, Amber Heard and Johnny Depp both suck. 

trolly troll troll

monstrosity
34 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

This is getting out of hand. 

I said it before and I will say it again, Amber Heard and Johnny Depp both suck. 

Louder for people in the back that are delighted to exclusively trash the woman

Chic

lol the men of the world are circlejerking the fuuuuk out of this. We get it, Amber Heard/women bad. You’re vindicated for false accusations. Get over it tho. Let’s focus on the many r*pes against women that go without justice.

Daenerys
11 minutes ago, Chic said:

lol the men of the world are circlejerking the fuuuuk out of this. We get it, Amber Heard/women bad. You’re vindicated for false accusations. Get over it tho. Let’s focus on the many r*pes against women that go without justice.

I absolutely agree with this. 

it sucks now that true victims are going to be met with “you’re just pulling an Amber Heard” from nothing but ignorant people. 
This is a bigger lesson that we need to stick by SA/DV victims because I can imagine the trauma they’re going through seeing this bs trial being shown EVERYWHERE. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

NFRatwell
13 minutes ago, Chic said:

The way that the video is made by a woman, and all the TikToks I’ve seen making fun of Amber are women :bear: 

bionic

Deranged behaviour. People treating this court case like an episode of Scandal.

buy bionic

Archived