đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bakery sends Amber Heard a severed finger cake & vodka bottle

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

Y'all seem ro forget that she wanted this to go public and what now? The fact that people have such a hard time just saying that Amber got what was coming for her just because she's a woman is astounding:flutter:

But you're being sExIst :mark:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstrosity
6 hours ago, Suuus said:

She is getting the same treatment any man would get in this situation 

Yeah sure

TheSlash

Did I miss the point in time their case became a reality TV show? I mean yes, it is VERY entertaining at times to follow their case but this doesn't justify this kind of fvckery :madge:.

Ew, David!

ItWasntLaauv

Um :samanthac:

Gross. Also not funny. Johnny Depp loyalists are bizarre.

Suuus
7 hours ago, Chic said:

That’s exactly what I want!

Thats great im not saying that you do this but i would also love for men to get the same amount of support women get when they talk about their abuse 

Suuus
4 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Yeah sure

Im pretty sure that if amber was a man you wouldnt care

monstrosity
13 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im pretty sure that if amber was a man you wouldnt care

Yeah sure 

KORG
15 hours ago, Chic said:

lol the men of the world are circlejerking the fuuuuk out of this. We get it, Amber Heard/women bad. You’re vindicated for false accusations. Get over it tho. Let’s focus on the many r*pes against women that go without justice.

Rapes that go without justice. Not "rapes against women" don't belittle victims or exclude them because of gender bias.

Ah, I see this was already addressed and glossed over as if it wasn't completely dismissive of male victims. Cool.

This mockery of Amber isn't due to gender. The public are freaking OUT at a liar getting caught out in court. Its literally why things like Judge Judy exist. If it was against her due to her being a woman then why is the most respected and universally praised person in this whole debacle also a woman? The "it's because she's a woman" knee jerk is a go-to for some people even when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Archived