💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift’s management account reveals a countdown

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

CyanLights
7 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

OMG please be 1989 rerecords :pray:

Just now, JoanneStan420 said:

1989 TV PLEAAAASE PLEASE

Possibly 1989 TV but I wouldn't hold your breath, another TS merch shop mistakenly posted a summer collection or something like that  

FSqHPsNXoAE6aGi?format=jpg&name=large

COOOK
Just now, CyanLights said:

Possibly 1989 TV but I wouldn't hold your breath, another TS merch shop mistakenly posted a summer collection or something like that  

Makes sense.. the link to the shop and the pic of the sand? /thread.

CyanLights
Just now, COOOK said:

Makes sense.. the link to the shop and the pic of the sand? /thread.

Yeah exactly, I think its Part 3 of the march drop that they have been slowly releasing. I think Taylor got the rights to her old music or something so they can make merch based on their logos and fonts, etc. 

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

FSqHPsNXoAE6aGi?format=jpg&name=large

Well, you were right :rip: can't believe i got swept up by 5/13 clownery

EGOT2027
7 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Well, you were right :rip: can't believe i got swept up by 5/13 clownery

i'm not the type to usually say artists owe anyone anything, but posting a countdown on a day they knew people were expecting an album announcement only for it to be merch seems a bit too far for me? #1989taylorsversion and #speaknowtaylorsversion have been two of the top trends on my feed all day. posting a countdown for $50 pool floats just seems like a jerk move. jimmy fallon was even talking about there possibly being an announcement today on his show last night...there is no way they didn't know

Lucas

merch? this whole 13th thing had me sure we'd get something :(

is The Best Day a song title from another album than 1989? if not, could be a vault track from 1989

Alfonso

New merch, as usual haha

I think that I don't really care anymore about the theories tbh.. I'll just wait until she announces it herself (or decides to do it) because it has been a long time (considering the previous re-releases) and it's really tiring at this point; they probably have 1989 and Speak Now ready, but I guess they just want to keep milking the online shop

5 hours ago, Lucas said:

merch? this whole 13th thing had me sure we'd get something :(

is The Best Day a song title from another album than 1989? if not, could be a vault track from 1989

Archived