💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Why Gaga Wasn't In 'Bullet Train'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

RAMROD

So unfortunate she misses this. Hopefully she can act in similar tone movie next time. Or better yet, in Wes Anderson movie :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie

I’m still not bothered tbh. HOG was a much bigger film considering Ridley Scott, Al Pacino and others where involved. Gaga wants to do all kinds of movies but could very well land a major action film role in the near future. She did say Rom-Com is what she would love to do next

HermioneT

Oh wow, all the hate for HOG here.:yennefer: not everyone is a film critic, guys - most people I know including me enjoyed HOG a lot and especially because of Gaga and even those who didn't see it, know Gaga was the lead. It was a good decision on her side.

She / hers

bpmMonkey

Oh, i‘m happy we dodged the bullet with that one (:laughga:) since we weren‘t so lucky with the helicopter movie thats in theaters right now. I personally don‘t like seeing her attaching her name (and time) to movies like that. 

No offense. 
Ui6lsuOeinEuJZddjymSQVv1TvXYtWIiCSACBhBF

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Oh, i‘m happy we dodged the bullet with that one (:laughga:) since we weren‘t so lucky with the helicopter movie thats in theaters right now. I personally don‘t like seeing her attaching her name (and time) to movies like that. 

No offense. 
Ui6lsuOeinEuJZddjymSQVv1TvXYtWIiCSACBhBF

She clearly interested and had talked with the directors. So not sure what you are talking about. Please separate your head cannon on who Gaga is, with who Gaga actually is as a person. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TortureMeOnReplay
9 hours ago, JLoveLamar said:

Sandra Bullock only shot for two days. It's an extremely small role. They could've made it work 

They're not going to base their shooting schedule around a extremely small role though

Levine

This will be a cute little movie. Not some of you acting like she refused the Rose's role in the titanic or something lmao and HOG definitely made more noise than this will be. Not let me talk about the release date. August 5th? Girl I'm on the beach in those days, not time to get me closed in theatres.

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

She clearly interested and had talked with the directors. So not sure what you are talking about. Please separate your head cannon on who Gaga is, with who Gaga actually is as a person. 

Regardless if i‘m ‚able to separate‘ i can still have an opinion on what i like and what not, right? 
I, personally, don‘t like her in these kind of action/blockbuster movies and I, personally, don‘t like the plane movie. And i don‘t have to stan everything she does, says or attaches her name to, i’m a grown man, thats all i wanted to state xx ☺️

JLoveLamar
On 5/14/2022 at 12:36 AM, TortureMeOnReplay said:

They're not going to base their shooting schedule around a extremely small role though

Nobody said they had to. I said they could have made it work 

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

Nobody said they had to. I said they could have made it work 

Two overlapping schedules in the time of COVID? Especially when Italy was requiring isolation, etc.?  I suppose they possibly could have made it work, but considering film shoots can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars a day I can see why they wouldn't want to screw around...especially as it's not like a massive A lister doing a tiny cameo as a favor for an indie ilm with no other big stars.

Putang Ina Mo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStQZA1VZS03MKfrg9itHLimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzVT4U9flRl_5sSR1Y00B

I think some of yall forgot this pic from the set.

I wanna see Gaga do something fun soon similar to this or Machete Kills. HoG is not my cup of tea but I'm happy for the film's success and i'm happy that Gaga prioritized HoG over this.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived