đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Why Gaga Wasn't In 'Bullet Train'

theahsfan

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
Just now, Lona Delery said:

i thought this was known for quite a while already?

but tbh lowkey glad she didnt do this whitewashed mess after all. the trailer looks weird anyway and like the vibe is entirely different than the book

this. sandra isn't even in the trailer!! where would we be without father, son, house of gucci

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery
Just now, JoanneStan420 said:

this. sandra isn't even in the trailer!! where would we be without father, son, house of gucci

i havent watched house of gucci tbh :toofunny:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

EGOT2027
Just now, Lona Delery said:

i havent watched house of gucci tbh :toofunny:

lol well that line is a part of ~ the culture ~ whether you have or not! lol

JLoveLamar

Sandra Bullock only shot for two days. It's an extremely small role. They could've made it work 

JLoveLamar
17 minutes ago, JoanneStan420 said:

She is in the trailer.  You don't see her full face, but you hear her and you see her lips

Fresco

lips and voice only? pretty close to voice acting an animation. HOG was a better bigger lead actress role. I planned on watching it again after it came out on video streaming. There were coughers in the theatre when I saw it. My anger at the random inconsiderate unhealthy cov-idiot coughs ruined the flow and experience of the movie.

JLoveLamar
Just now, Fresco said:

lips and voice only? pretty close to voice acting an animation. 

It's a trailer. They aren't going to show all of the scenes

Omegahedron

August is a graveyard release slot so the studio probably thinks it has a turkey on its hands. Might have been better for her to avoid ...

weed

So exciting that it’s 100% confirmed, shows other rumors are possibly true. 

weed
1 hour ago, JLoveLamar said:

She is in the trailer.  You don't see her full face, but you hear her and you see her lips

I think if it was just voice and lips Gaga could have done it in front of any green screen… 

nvm ur not even saying that’s all her scenes lol ignore moi

YourEvilTwin

You guys are ****ing insane. Yes HoG was a mess, but it was also the most successful adult drama since 2019 by a MASSIVE margin, and everyone in Hollywood knows who to thank for that. It not only proved to the world she was more than a real actress and a formidable one at that, but it also solidified her position in Hollywood as a bonafide movie star who’s actually capable of carry a movie - there’s very few of that left in the entire industry. You must be completely clueless about how showbiz works if you somehow think that’s a bad thing.

monstertoronto

She was the lead in HOG and was largely credited with being the reason it was a hit at the box office. It cemented her draw as a new A-list actor after ASIB and she did it with pure acting, and not singing a note. It wa absolutely the best move for her acting career. Taking a small supporting role in an action movie can’t compare to what HOG did for her. She was heavily favoured to be nominated for Best Actress Oscar and even tho it didn’t happen she was fully part of that conversation for months. It really established her on a new level in Hollywood that a supporting part would not have done. 

nodandsmile

because a minuscule part in a huge cast of a action movie would do her more good than an acclaimed leading role (despite the mixed reviews of the movie) + NYFCC win and being credited for the success of the biggest drama in years

flavor of love wtf GIF

I get everything did not go exactly the way we wanted them to... but come on now!

jacs vs looser
4 hours ago, JoanneStan420 said:

lol there is absolutely no way she lived in that accent for 9 months. i'm sure she did a lot of prep work but if everything she said on the press tour was true, then she would have been talking to everyone at biden's inauguration as patrizia 

"absolutely no way"? Are you a recent fan by any chance? This is the same woman that stood still for 14 hours at a time for a series of videoportraits not a lot of people are even aware exist. Speaking in a foreign accent for 9 months for a shot at that best-actress oscar we all know she really wants seems 100% on brand to me. 

Now, I'm not saying she spent every single day doing it, maybe she took the inauguration day off because of its importance, but it isn't the same taking one day off than taking the weeks that it would've taken for her to do other projects.

EGOT2027
18 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

"absolutely no way"? Are you a recent fan by any chance? This is the same woman that stood still for 14 hours at a time for a series of videoportraits not a lot of people are even aware exist. Speaking in a foreign accent for 9 months for a shot at that best-actress oscar we all know she really wants seems 100% on brand to me. 

Now, I'm not saying she spent every single day doing it, maybe she took the inauguration day off because of its importance, but it isn't the same taking one day off than taking the weeks that it would've taken for her to do other projects.

i love gaga so so so so so much. i have been a member here since the day the telephone video dropped i believe. i was here for the truth is in my red lipstick. i was hear for DOT. i’ve been here through 9282929 UI refreshes. 

i love her so much, and i wanted her to get that oscar nom. but in some interviews it was 6 months, some it was 9 months, and in a few she says she stayed in it for a year and a half lol. i’m sure she did practice the accent A LOT and went for long periods of time where she barely broke, but she wasn’t talking to kamala harris in january with that accent or with fans in may during the born this way 10th anniversary celebration in that accent lol. she’s an extremely hard worker, but she just gets carried away a bit during interviews. i don’t even see it as lying…she truly believes what she is saying in that moment. and that’s why she’s the best!! the commitment to THE BIT

Archived