💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Marc Anthony, 53, is engaged to model Nadia Ferreira, 23

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

After giving subtle glimpses of her diamond engagement ring all week on social media, the 23-year-old model, Nadia Ferreira, confirmed Thursday that she and the 53-year-old singer are set to marry.

“Engagement party!!!” Ferreira captioned a close-up photo on her Instagram Story of her and Anthony holding hands. She tagged him in the social media upload and added a ring emoji.

The Grammy winner’s ring finger had a black tattoo on it in the photo, while the bride-to-be showed off her new square diamond.

The announcement came just three months after the duo sparked romance rumors with a Mexico City trip.

NINTCHDBPICT000732690844.jpg?w=620NINTCHDBPICT000732690850.jpg?w=620
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

hijadeputa

I have to LMFAO this only because I know she wants his money 

Chic

Good for her, my dream is to manipulate rich older men into paying my way in life. It’s what they deserve. They can get other young women, but not all are as cunning as me :vegas:

Rahrahbitchson

He been lost since the split with JLo, i hope he finds TRUE LOVE (and thats maybe start loving himself) someday, love his songs. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Mindblown

Regina Hall Thats Nasty GIF

Let alone the maturity difference, but I mean, he can't be that mature in the first place :huntyga:

Cameltoe Chariot

The obsession with age difference in relationships on this site :laughga: let people live, if it's legal and consensual who gives a sh*t

PartySick
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

The obsession with age difference in relationships on this site :laughga: let people live, if it's legal and consensual who gives a sh*t

It's 30 years :messga:

He was 30 when she was a zygote :messga:

Yeah, they can do what they want, all the best to them, and I really don't care 'cause it's none of my business but that's definitely not something I'd personally be down for :bear:

🖤

Cameltoe Chariot
18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's 30 years :messga:

He was 30 when she was a zygote :messga:

tsmadison-laughing.gif

Ya got me, gal :messga:

PartySick
12 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

tsmadison-laughing.gif

Ya got me, gal :messga:

Here's (I believe) a picture of him in 2000: