Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"About Damn Time" becomes Lizzo’s highest charting single in the UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

dit

it's such a good song. I really hope it can go #1 in the US and worldwide. She deserves it after serving such a good bop. I hope the album does just as well as her past one too!

Ronnie
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Is it the song that I hear everywhere on tik tok?

It sure is.

LostBoyfriend

It doesn't do anything for me. It's one of the few TikTok sounds that irritate me for some reason, I think it's the way she decided to sing those lines.

But excited for her! I was afraid the time she took between Juice and this album were so long apart her fame would fizzled out, but apparently not!

Stephen

Somebody link one of the tik toks lol. I wanna see what part of the song is the viral part

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Somebody link one of the tik toks lol. I wanna see what part of the song is the viral part

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Levine

Bah. I'm happy for her, but these tik tok songs are unispired and mediocre. 

stevana229

its actually SOOOO annoying how you HAVE to have a viral tiktok dance in order to get a hit these days... like  wtf?? so many songs are written geared towards tiktok 

CatelynnMarie

lizzo finally releases a song i enjoy ugh i love to see it. i love her so much and her previous releases really weren't giving me what i needed for some reason, so this makes me excited lol 

sarcamstic

BANGER!!! about damn time deserves the success so much. i hope her upcoming album smashes like cuz i love you :firega:

flying like 1000 birds

TwistedTeeth

Usually never get into any viral tiktok songs but Lizzo's is actually GOOD unlike the others ones. Happy af for her ♥

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Archived