Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Ball Concept - Enigma Forest [Act VI]

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hello fellow Chromaticsters,

Here is Act VI of my CHROMATICA BALL CONCEPT called ENIGMA FOREST. It's the next to last part of my Concept Videos.

Let me know what you think, and let's celebrate the fact the shows are really happening, Paws up!

Storyline:

After Gaga and her crew softly land on the grounds before the forest, they thankfully turn to the creatures that rescued them. As Gaga looks closer, she realizes, that the creatures are actually of humanoid stature that are capable to encapsulate themselves from their flying vehicles.

One of the blue, humanoid creatures, seemingly the leader, welcomes them to their forest. Gaga, the leader of the crew, leads the conversation of the humans, in which she learns, that the Tribes of Chromatica, the “Chromaticans” call them “Enigmas”. They are the oldest living species on Chromatica, but after the violent settlement of the humanoid tribes, the only habitat they got left to live are these dark forests. Even if this area hides a lot of dangerous creatures of the dark, as well as other evil, the “Enigmas” have learned to live at the clearing.

Once in a while, the Enigmas terrorize the human-tribes, to let the Chromaticans remember who are the rightful owners of this Planet, and therefore interrupt their primitive rituals, just as they did with the auction. Not rarely captured Enigmas themselves are auctioned off and used as slaves. As castoffs themselves, the “Enigmas” share a lot of sympathy with the victims of the auction, and quickly a bond between Gagas crew and the enigmas starts to develop.

Gaga, still aiming to find a way back home, asks the Enigmas for a way to leave Chromatica. She tells them, that the purple Tribe in the North Bend adviced them to visit the oracle of Babylon. The Enigmas agree that Babylon is the only option of leaving this planet in peace. But most of them are seemingly nervous as the leader explains that the only way to Babylon is walking through the Enigma forest.

In the depth of the forest not even the Enigmas feel save anymore. They even don’t consider flying over the forest, to many of them got lost forever. The creatures there aren’t only monsters but the forest itself seems to bring out the worst in each and every one, the more you’re entering it. With the help of the leading Enigma, Gaga and her crew try to pass through the forest. As deeper as they walk into it, the perception of time and space seems to disappear. Their minds are playing games on them: They are seeing hungry eyes in the dark, faces in the fog, even their own trauma haunts them in here. They are hearing loved ones crying in the wind and freezing as the core of the forest seems to fill their hearts with ice. Gaga and her crew hold onto each other, hoping to make it through. Faster and faster their feet step on the snow-filled ground, trying to hold their hands without falling over roots and shadows. Gaga loses consciousness, before everything gets darker than she ever experienced before…

stevana229

its great but I have a feeling there's going to be no story with this tour... just a giant cluster or hits with chromatica songs just like the Joanne tour

Sandrology
19 hours ago, stevana229 said:

its great but I have a feeling there's going to be no story with this tour... just a giant cluster or hits with chromatica songs just like the Joanne tour

I feel there is so much potential with Chromatica, that it's really sad to imagine it just beeing a cluster of hits. I have really high hopes for this tour. BTWB had a story as welll as enigma, so let's hope

Archived