Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye compared Kim to Marge Simpson and said her career was over

Teletubby

Featured Posts

COOOK

All these recent Kanye/Kim/Kardashian threads are from bits of their show so even if you're not giving the show any of your views, being this invested in them with your posts and complaints about their fame just makes their wheel turn more and more so you're still contributing to their success... Food for thought :partysick:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
4 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Weirdly I feel like she’s becoming more and more of a fashion reference since she dumped this clown

Well yeah. I feel like half the time I saw them together they were wearing childrens' hoodies, garbage bags, or packing peanuts.

And it wasn't even interesting like when Gaga used to wear weird stuff, it just looked bad :laughga:

🖤

elijahfan

I didn't understand this dig. Not only is Marge Simpson a great character to be compared to, but the outfits look nothing alike, and Kim actually never looked better than from the moment she split from Kanye :oops:

elijahfan
51 minutes ago, COOOK said:

All these recent Kanye/Kim/Kardashian threads are from bits of their show so even if you're not giving the show any of your views, being this invested in them with your posts and complaints about their fame just makes their wheel turn more and more so you're still contributing to their success... Food for thought :partysick:

And what's so wrong about that? It's just entertainment, it's not that serious.

COOOK
18 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

And what's so wrong about that? It's just entertainment, it's not that serious.

That's precisely my point

Meat
32 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Kim actually never looked better than from the moment she split from Kanye :oops:

I don’t agree tbh, she has been looking like a mess lately. Kanye would’ve never let her wear that dusty old dress on the Met red carpet with a bun that made her look bald. 

Her SNL looks were the last time she wore something decent and that was unsurprisingly styled by Kanye. 

Reject False Icons
7 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Sad that such a powerful and "fashionist" woman cannot dress herself or does not have good taste to do so :awkney: like imagine asking your husband what to wear everytime you are going out 

Not to defend Kim 

but do you seriously think most celebs dress themselves that’s why there are stylists and why it is a full-time job because celebs and artists probably don’t have the time or talent to dress themselves to be considered fashionistas and that includes Gaga, Rihanna and most Hollywood 

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Meat said:

I don’t agree tbh, she has been looking like a mess lately. Kanye would’ve never let her wear that dusty old dress on the Met red carpet with a bun that made her look bald. 

Her SNL looks were the last time she wore something decent and that was unsurprisingly styled by Kanye. 

Dusty old dress? That was the most important pop culture moment of the MET Gala history, Kanye wishes he had pulled that stunt himself.

Also, SNL wasn't brain surgery in terms of styling: it was all Balenciaga, and she very much still uses that same aesthetic to this day, so let's not pretend there's absolutely no continuity. I personally much prefer this over the flesh-colored palette Kanye put her in for years.

PartySick
2 hours ago, Meat said:

Kanye would’ve never let her wear that dusty old dress on the Met red carpet

Is this referring to Marilyn Monroe's dress? 'Cause I might have some waffle flavored opinions about this post :partysick:

🖤

AkariGaga
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Dusty old dress? That was the most important pop culture moment of the MET Gala history, 

May be in the last MET,but the most important pop culture moment belongs to either Rihanna or Gaga.

Meat
10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Dusty old dress? That was the most important pop culture moment of the MET Gala history, Kanye wishes he had pulled that stunt himself.

I honestly hope you’re joking :bear: And it doesn’t matter how important that dress was when she looked tragic in it. She was outshined by someone as basic as Blake Lively and that speaks volumes. 

Meat
7 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

May be in the last MET,but the most important pop culture moment belongs to either Rihanna or Gaga.

Not just them, but there have been so many iconic met gala looks over the years. Kim doesn’t even come close to them.

Meat
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

Is this referring to Marilyn Monroe's dress? 'Cause I might have some waffle flavored opinions about this post :partysick:

I’m not dragging the dress, it looked stunning on Marilyn of course, the whole appeal was that it was custom made to fit HER body, creating an illusion of sequins on her naked body. It just doesn’t work on someone else. 

ryhanna
10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Also, SNL wasn't brain surgery in terms of styling: it was all Balenciaga, and she very much still uses that same aesthetic to this day, so let's not pretend there's absolutely no continuity. I personally much prefer this over the flesh-colored palette Kanye put her in for years.

I didn't realise we had such low standards for the MET Gala.

Archived