💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye compared Kim to Marge Simpson and said her career was over

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In the latest episode of the Kardashians, Kim spoke  how she had been struggling in the fashion-stakes without Kanye.

‘I got to a point where I would ask him for advice for everything down to what I wear,’ she told sister Kourtney. ‘Even now I’m having panic attacks like, “What do I wear?”

‘In New York, he styled me all for SNL. Then for the Wall Street Journal magazine I won the innovator award for Skims and I was like, “How do I wear something that hasn’t been pre-vetted first?”

And then he called me afterwards. He told me my career is over and then he showed me a picture of Marge Simpson wearing something similar.’

source
GettyImages-1350748248.jpg?quality=90&stFSiyyr4WYAQOt7-?format=jpg&name=900x900

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another fake news to get in the headlines and it works!!!! It always works. Kanye gets 20% commission

Rahrahbitchson

Sad that such a powerful and "fashionist" woman cannot dress herself or does not have good taste to do so :awkney: like imagine asking your husband what to wear everytime you are going out 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

monstrosity

Weirdly I feel like she’s becoming more and more of a fashion reference since she dumped this clown

Regina George

This is so disgusting! Y’all supporting that man are clowns. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Even now I’m having panic attacks like, “What do I wear?

Bored Over It GIF

Damon

it's crazy how untalented yet crazy famous that family is :bear:

... and now i just sit in silence.

EGOT2027
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

and he was right to say it

in the episode, you see he called her telling her that her career was over bc she wore something he didn’t pick out / approve first. sounds horrifyingly toxic to me

NATAH
Just now, JoanneStan420 said:

in the episode, you see he called her telling her that her career was over bc she wore something he didn’t pick out / approve first. sounds horrifyingly toxic to me

tbh i don't really care, they're all annoying and toxic

mother, what must i do?

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

tbh i don't really care, they're all annoying and toxic

if you don’t care, why click on a thread with both their names on it? this is like the trolls who comment “who cares” on every article about gaga

NATAH
30 minutes ago, JoanneStan420 said:

if you don’t care, why click on a thread with both their names on it? this is like the trolls who comment “who cares” on every article about gaga

cus i can do what i want :vegas:

mother, what must i do?

Sepsami

The only thing I can agree with is the comparison between Homer and Kayne :billie:

Archived