💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kendall Jenner cutting a cucumber

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Just now, NATAH said:

this is HUGELY embarrassing for kris and caitlyn, you never even taught your children how to cook? :triggered:

are they even toilet trained? :triggered:

Maybe when they poop they dont know how to clean properly afterwards we will never know but i wouldnt be surprised

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Kris and Caitlyn failed as parents. Kendall should ask her sister Kalorie for some advice, she's a woman of the earth.

All those kids are multi milionnaires, leaving in mansions and travelling around the globe, doing what they want when they want, without any talent. I wouldn't call that a parenting fail :laughga:.

Now not knowing how to cut vegetables is surely not great but if we had to chose between having a chef doing it or doing it ourselves, I can bet most people would chose the chef :giggle:

bionic
23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

All those kids are multi milionnaires, leaving in mansions and travelling around the globe, doing what they want when they want, without any talent. I wouldn't call that a parenting fail :laughga:.

Now not knowing how to cut vegetables is surely not great but if we had to chose between having a chef doing it or doing it ourselves, I can bet most people would chose the chef :giggle:

The parenting fail is that, even if you don't need to, you don't have the ability to perform basic lifeskill functions.

buy bionic

NichuuB

This whole scene looks staged

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Reed said:

It is not that deep, my friends. 

The cut will be deep on her thumb the way she’s working that knife tho. :hor:

Willco

You know after Kendall Jenner takes a dump she just sits there, and calls out “Iiiiiiiii’m finiiiiished” waiting for the ass wiper to attend. 

CooterFritter

If she had ever actually used a knife in her entire life before this clip, her hands would be cut to shreds due to her “technique”.

PartySick
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

I can bet most people would chose the chef :giggle:

But making the food is half the fun of food :samanthac:

🖤

Anderson123

I want to think they're sooo smart that they got people to talk about her because making headlines is the every day for them but idk.. they've been in the spotlight since kids and have chefs that do everything for them so wouldn't be surprised that she never cuts veggies. I don't know it just seems so convenient that they happened to be recording that moment.

EGOT2027

i actually liked kendall in that scene bc kris was trying so hard to let "chef" do it for kendall but she was like no i can cut a freaking cucumber mom. i'm sure part of it was for the cameras but it made me think that the whole generational thing (where like parents don't get why people under 30 would rather just get up and get napkins or whatever themselves than ask someone to do it for them) applied to someone that rich. or like how at target i will hunt for close to an hour for what i need before asking anyone bc i don't want to be a bother, and meanwhile if i'm visiting my family my parents are like THAT IS THEIR JOB lol. but yeah i get what people in this thread are saying lolz

Archived