đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Weirdest rumors about Gaga you've heard?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

The Fame
9 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

What's this about

You are going to think I'm making this up, but a hairstylist named Michael came forward in 2011 after doing Gaga's hair, and said that Gaga basically levitated out of her chair and said 'Your God is Not Here Michael" in a demonic voice. The quote from him is below (I found it in an old GGD thread, so original credit to user Harry):

"She was usually liquored up on cheap whiskey when she came in for treatment. One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling: 'YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*' "

Like it is honestly hilarious. I think it's where this gif was born from:

tumblr_lrrc5r3Qx81qkh0dd.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, The Fame said:

You are going to think I'm making this up, but a hairstylist named Michael came forward in 2011 after doing Gaga's hair, and said that Gaga basically levitated out of her chair and said 'Your God is Not Here Michael" in a demonic voice. The quote from him is below (I found it in an old GGD thread, so original credit to user Harry):

"She was usually liquored up on cheap whiskey when she came in for treatment. One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling: 'YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*' "

Like it is honestly hilarious. I think it's where this gif was born from:

tumblr_lrrc5r3Qx81qkh0dd.gif

W H A TTTTTTTT :sharon::sharon::sharon:

I've always seen people quote it but never knew the context :sharon:

Archived