Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Weirdest rumors about Gaga you've heard?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Dr Fudge said:

So many posts into this thread and no mention yet about her being a hermaphrodite?! Those were crazy times to be a fan. We stan our intersex king/queen :legend:

the performance that started it all :legend:

The rumor around my area was that shes transgender, plus if she was, who cares?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siena

I saw some horrible thing on Tiktok about this look and basically how her "panda eyes" was some reference/show of affiliation to some sort of Hollywood Ped*philia cult. Basically they were saying she was apart of that and abused children.

Lady-Gaga-Dressed-Giant-Panda-2011-06-29

MidnightSuki
5 minutes ago, Abbey911 said:

And people still believes she does, qanon people still reference that marina abramovic photo like shes eating people or something.

It's actually scary how many people believe all of those sick rumours, like, I just don't understand how any human being with an ounce of sense could believe that Gaga is doing that stuff.

Dr Fudge
Just now, Abbey911 said:

That’s so interesting! In the US it sort of went back and forth between the GP questioning if she was trans or intersex. But absolutely- it should have never been a conversation to begin with, as it doesn’t matter or subtract from her value as a human being. I’m glad she played around with the rumor to expose it for how absurd it was.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

MidnightSuki
3 minutes ago, Abbey911 said:

I love how Gaga owned that rumour though, she had fun with it and toyed around with it and I love her for that

... and then wearing a strap-on on the cover of Q Magazine :huntyga:

Q-magazine-gaga-3.jpg?resize=560,721

Gaga completely owned the rumour and in a weird way I think it made her more famous 

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, MidnightSuki said:

I love how Gaga owned that rumour though, she had fun with it and toyed around with it and I love her for that

... and then wearing a strap-on on the cover of Q Magazine :huntyga:

Q-magazine-gaga-3.jpg?resize=560,721

Gaga completely owned the rumour and in a weird way I think it made her more famous 

I would've done the same thing, there was a rumor about me in school that I was a lesbian, because I liked to kiss girls and well it turns out I'm bi and I own it! So I relate to gaga on this.

MidnightSuki
Just now, Abbey911 said:

I would've done the same thing, there was a rumor about me in school that I was a lesbian, because I liked to kiss girls and well it turns out I'm bi and I own it! So I relate to gaga on this.

That's honestly the best thing to do, once you take control of the narrative no one can use it against you.

Chromatica Island
10 minutes ago, Siena said:

I saw some horrible thing on Tiktok about this look and basically how her "panda eyes" was some reference/show of affiliation to some sort of Hollywood Ped*philia cult. Basically they were saying she was apart of that and abused children.

Lady-Gaga-Dressed-Giant-Panda-2011-06-29

This type of stuff is disgusting and defamatory, she should sue these people.

Chromatica Island
Just now, MidnightSuki said:

That's honestly the best thing to do, once you take control of the narrative no one can use it against you.

I feel more at peace with myself.

monstertoronto
MidnightSuki
Just now, monstertoronto said:

I don’t remember this leg rumour at all. How gross! 

Yeah it was such a weird one, it was doing the rounds on social media and on several news sites back in 2010 and lots of people actually thought she had amputated her leg in the name of art. It's definitely one of the most bizarre rumours I've seen about Gaga.

Siena
19 minutes ago, Abbey911 said:

This type of stuff is disgusting and defamatory, she should sue these people.

yep I agree. It’s disgusting and was  crazy reading the comments and seeing how many people believed this. Even worse but the person who posted it was a young girl, not even some crazy old conspiracy theorist. 

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Siena said:

yep I agree. It’s disgusting and was  crazy reading the comments and seeing how many people believed this. Even worse but the person who posted it was a young girl, not even some crazy old conspiracy theorist. 

Her mom or dad probably taught her that stuff, which is sad.

rasclautmangos

Anything involving blood. Her bathing and drinking blood. I'm just curious as to where they think Gaga is getting these large endless supplies of human blood from lol. 

Archived