💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna/GaGa 2012 rivalry declared a "miss"

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

.. it was a one-sided fued.

Gaga has no issue with Madonna. She's made that clear. Madonna on the other hand... b---h.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm here for a full out rivalry in 2013 tbh :nails:

neither of them really did anything. madonna's comments were nowhere near as bad or nasty as comments she's made in the past about other artists.

and gaga didn't have her shady subtle shade that-are-so-obviously-towards-________

and she has been shady lately, so the lack of madonna shade may mean she won't insult her because she respects madonna ...

in which case i want a collab and hugs and kisses from them

either a full out war, or a loving relationship. :nails: not here for this messy "do they hate each other??????" thing they have going on.

Gaga lashed back with her own onstage diatribe, telling fans, "I don't want to be your f---ing queen; I want to be your friend."

I don't think this was even directed at Madonna

TheMadridHash

i loved the fact that Madonna used gaga to grab attention to her zaggy being and Gaga used that attention to remain in headlines by doing NOTHING

The only times Gaga retaliated were very indirect and media-hidden (like that time she shaded Madonna on lm.com and Tara/DJWS shading her) but something tells me that this was manufactured from the beginning. Madonna probably seen it as a opportunity to get back in the press, but it's backfired tremendously... the only people who care about it are the stans yet even they're sick of it.

Props to Gaga for being one of the few celebs who managed to deal with Madonna in a classy way. :nacho:

The only times Gaga retaliated were very indirect and media-hidden (like that time she shaded Madonna on lm.com and Tara/DJWS shading her) but something tells me that this was manufactured from the beginning. Madonna probably seen it as a opportunity to get back in the press, but it's backfired tremendously... the only people who care about it are the stans yet even they're sick of it.

Props to Gaga for being one of the few celebs who managed to deal with Madonna in a classy way. :nacho:

Totally agree. Imagine M's reaction to Gaga turning down an onstage reconciliation towards (conveniently) the end of the MDNA tour

sciencemonster

It terms of what media would've wanted from it, it was a miss. The media would've wanted a claws out b---h fight between the two filled with scandal , shade and outrageous insults. What they got was Madonna continually talking about Gaga and no response from Gaga. Not the explosive shoking fight they wanted.

This definitely is a factor.

Also, Lana del Rey is a miss.

Ray of Light

I think Madonna was trying hard to show everyone who the "Queen" is. She loves being a b---h. She loves it when people know it too. It makes her feel safe and less vulnerable.

And Gaga handled it perfectly. Instead of fighting back, she fought for herself and blocked Madonna out. That right there says a lot about Gaga :)

Overall, I fill like the media blew it out of proportion for the most part.

heavyMetalGAGA

This definitely is a factor.

Also, Lana del Rey is a miss.

Thank you :clap: I can't at the delusion :wtf:

Lady Palutena

I don't even wanna attempt to read the comments--- :laughga:

At about 2:26

If they were going to try to use any of the Born This Way Ball speeches to try to stir up drama this one would have made a lot more sense.

Flop Journalism TBH :nails:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Archived