💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Countdown to Haus Labs relaunch

Cello

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Just based on the wording of all the tweets, I’m expecting a skincare line. If that’s what’s coming, then Haus Labs is going to make me broke :selena:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I think they will also do skin care as well as stuff that is good for your health too...

I read somethin' on twitter that some products will contain Arnica which is good for pain relief. Gaga even liked the post

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cello
3 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I think they will also do skin care as well as stuff that is good for your health too...

I read somethin' on twitter that some products will contain Arnica which is good for pain relief. Gaga even liked the post

Gagas homeopathy era incoming :tony:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

NichuuB

I hope they add Cheetos flavored gloss

Property of @Whale

franminervini

People saying I&V :giveup:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Rebel
6 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

The color pallet is extremely off putting. It looks cheap, the cyan in the profile pic reminds of the cyan you get in Microsoft's Paint. And the off green it doesn't give cleanliness, it looks dirty.

Also the blur effect looks cheap, just a cheap gaussian blur. The brand right now has ben cheapened a lot, doesn't seem to come from an A+ celebrity. They could've at least tried a nice frosted/mate cristal blur that it's popular right now.

The videos have a sharp light that isn't nice, the paint strokes color don't have armony and the video have some sudden movements, that don't look smooth.

As of rn, the brand looks TERRIBLE and super unprofessional, but I'm hoping it shuts my mouth once the new images it's reveled but I'm not excited by it.

It first launched looking the cheapest of cheaps. This can’t be any worse. 

I hope :bear:

julz
38 minutes ago, franminervini said:

People saying I&V :giveup:

Im afraid, we are not ready. :gum:

I also saw in some tweet from this guy (or maybe itsgaga) that it would be like BTW photoshoot.

papergangster

I’m hoping for revamped packaging. I hate the current packaging so much. 

Helxig

I'm just surprised that after all this time we still don't have any skin/base products. It's been a slow rollout of lip and eye products that started off shaky at best and initially received mixed reviews. Selena's makeup brand seems to be smashing Haus Labs. I was always hoping for something like an amazing range of foundations that last all day with crease proof formulas that change the game. Not that anything released has been bad!

But anyway... on topic! I'm interested to see what the relaunch means. Haus Labs hasn't been out that long really, so to completely relaunch everything so soon is an interesting choice. I wonder why they're doing it. Taking the negative feedback and improving? Just wanting to stir excitement? Either way, they've built it up so much now, I hope everyone isn't disappointed!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s giving me Fenty Skin vibes, Rihanna has been one step ahead of everyone else in the makeup and skincare industry. I’m curious to see what the rebranding will be like, hopefully they’ll improve on the packaging because so many Haus Labs products look so cheap and tacky for a Gaga brand. 

monstertoronto

Is it new that the Instagram name is now “Haus Labs by Lady Gaga” instead of just “Haus Labs”?  I don’t remember seeing Gaga’s name in the heading before. I think she should put her name more front and centre in the rebrand. Her name never appears on any of the products at all and I know people who didn’t even realize Gaga was connected to Haus Labs products. 

Ivy
19 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Is it new that the Instagram name is now “Haus Labs by Lady Gaga” instead of just “Haus Labs”?  I don’t remember seeing Gaga’s name in the heading before. I think she should put her name more front and centre in the rebrand. Her name never appears on any of the products at all and I know people who didn’t even realize Gaga was connected to Haus Labs products. 

Yes I think it used to just say "Haus Laboratories"

bpmMonkey

Why hasn‘t the delusion of us kicked in expecting a single release along side the rebrand ? 
PastelSkin.mp3 is coming ! #LG7 !1?1!!

RAYA.core

Already! Let me get my oxygen so I can reset for more new content

ru-pauls-drag-race-drag-queen.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

• Cello changed the title to Countdown to Haus Labs relaunch

Archived