Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: It was real

joannethenight

Featured Posts

Miky
20 hours ago, TasteofaFish said:

Yeah maybe... but still nothing to be proud off during this time.:triggered:

Brave from her that she did that but not necessary.

hope you posted this from a piece of slate cause if u used a device running on electricity then girl... :awkney:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69
4 minutes ago, Miky said:

hope you posted this from a piece of slate cause if u used a device running on electricity then girl... :awkney:

Y'all still quoting me?Ā :toofunny:

I overreacted okay... I was in a bad mood causeĀ befor this post I had a conversation whit a pretty rich guy on gr*ndr that told me that he don't care about the environment and won't change any habits cause he thinks that climate change is a hoax.Ā 

Ā 

That made so angry about everyone!Ā 

And no - I'm not using no electricity and I'm not judging everyone that travels whit an airplane (but low key eyerolling onĀ rich people that travel whit an privat jet)Ā 

But yes - I don't have a car so I'm walking a lot and drive almost everywhere whit a bike and by train (I'm to stupid for a drivers license:ladyhaha:)

Ā 

Ā 

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

Y'all still quoting me?Ā :toofunny:

I overreacted okay... I was in a bad mood causeĀ befor this post I had a conversation whit a pretty rich guy on gr*ndr that told me that he don't care about the environment and won't change any habits cause he thinks that climate change is a hoax.Ā 

Ā 

That made so angry about everyone!Ā 

And no - I'm not using no electricity and I'm not judging everyone that travels whit an airplane (but low key eyerolling onĀ rich people that travel whit an privat jet)Ā 

But yes - I don't have a car so I'm walking a lot and drive almost everywhere whit a bike and by train (I'm to stupid for a drivers license:ladyhaha:)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

How did you let yourself blame that on Gaga, my dude? :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived