question

Who do you believe - Johnny or Amber?

SharkmanthaC

Who do you believe?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny or Amber?

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

In an older court video she's saying she was trying to escape Johnny and in one of the voice audio tapes she accused Johnny of "running away all the time locking himself into a bathroom" and told him that he's a coward for doing so. :bear:

Spoiler

time stamp

The door thing doesn't make sense to me the way she tells it. She claims she was trying to get away from him by locking herself in a room (closing the door) while in the tape Johnny says "I was trying to close the door" and her toes got scraped by accident. (because she was trying to get into the bathroom it seems)

He then goes down to see if her toes are ok and then she pushes the door in his head, comes to the room and hits him in the face. If he was already knocked out from the door it would've been a perfect way for her to leave the room and run away, but she stays and hits him again.

To me this sounds like he was hiding in the bathroom (as she said in another recording - she said he's a coward for always running away from her or locking himself up) and she tried to get in by pushing the door into him. Her toes got scraped, he looks down to see, she then pushes the door into the room (usually bathroom doors open to the inside) , he falls back from the door hitting him in the head and then she punches him in the face.

The story with the stairs also doesn't make any sense the way she tells it. I just don't buy it.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
42 minutes ago, Debithius said:

People saying both, if it was reversed it wouldn't be both now would it :river:

Yes, it would

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

I mean, when you "cried" for however long that court proceeding was last week and not one tears falling,  not even once, but only making faces, you should already guess which of those two is lying. Besides, she is ready, by not wearing any make up that day, when days before when JD testifies, she was in one. :shrug:

486-BA90-F-8-D2-C-41-E1-A921-9404938-E21

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Debithius
51 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yes, it would

God forbid a man is right.

RodeckDanny

I couldn't care less and I don't get how there's SO MUCH media energy and budget involved in this stupid drama in a world where China is planning to invade Taiwan and Ukraine is being invaded

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Chesescake
56 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

I couldn't care less and I don't get how there's SO MUCH media energy and budget involved in this stupid drama in a world where China is planning to invade Taiwan and Ukraine is being invaded

Getting more depressed just to discover that our government has only mildly punished those Chinese spies. And eighty percent member of one of the Taiwan's larggest political parties were pure China's d**k rider.

Ralph Wiggum Reaction GIF

Suuus
4 hours ago, RodeckDanny said:

Maybe because it could change the way male domestic abuse victims are treated if johnny wins

Suuus
17 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

He's a drunk. And a bad one. She's a narcissist. And a bad one. They both did terrible things to each other. They should have just divorced and moved on.

But she wanted more "victim status" by writing that op-ed about him. If Johnny had been sober? He could have combatted that piece in a way that made him out to be the injured party. One that didn't involve a huge, messy trial. One that actually could have saved his career. But he was too far gone in his addiction for that to have happened. So now they both look like huge a**holes. She looks like a bigger one, though she'll definitely win the case. She just reeks of being a liar or exaggerator. In it for her career only. Whether that's accurate? Who knows. But it's how it comes across. 

To finally answer the question: I don't believe he abused her in the way she's portraying it all. I think they often got in drunken/drugged out fights and bad things happened as a result. But that's not what she's selling, is it? No one is the victim here. It was a marriage of utter chaos from the get go. 

I dont think so there alot of inconsistenties in her evidence also nice you to blame all on johnny he tried to detox but amber made it inpossible so dont put all the blame on him

Chromatography
18 hours ago, flyaway said:

The way this whole case became a media spectacle :smh:

Poor millionaires Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. Who is telling the truth? Well, it's pointless anyway. As if there weren't bigger issues in the world to care about. 

just because someone’s rich doesn’t mean physical abuse matters any less. what a disgusting thing to say

SharkmanthaC
12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, when you "cried" for however long that court proceeding was last week and not one tears falling,  not even once, but only making faces, you should already guess which of those two is lying. Besides, she is ready, by not wearing any make up that day, when days before when JD testifies, she was in one. :shrug:

486-BA90-F-8-D2-C-41-E1-A921-9404938-E21

I’ve also seen some videos on her body language on the stand compared to Johnny’s. No idea if it’s reliable but they were saying the way he was replaying things with his motions made it that he was recalling from memory. 

she/her/hers

WickedStan

There's something seriously wrong with people taking Amber's side. She is clearly a sociopath and the abuser in this situation

Archived