Who do you believe - Johnny or Amber?

SharkmanthaC

Who do you believe?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny or Amber?

Featured Posts

Suuus
35 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I think they were both abusive to one another. This whole idea that Johnny Depp is a saint who cant do no wrong is ridiculous. Same way with Amber Heard fans who are only defending her because she is a woman.

Seems like drug abuse contributed to physical violence from both of them. 

Maybe they do this because men are often not taken seriously in these cases and if johnny wins it could change the way male domestic abuse victims are treated and it may encourage more male victims to speak out 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DpHitch1992
24 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

The case in the UK was against The Sun. The ruling there just said the the poet was allowed to publish that article because he’s a celeb. It didn’t say if he was guilt or innocent of the claims. 

Johnny Depp lost his first Libel/Defamation against The Sun (that called him a wife beater) because in court it was found that all evidence in fact did point to him being domestically abusive. And the defence against Defamation and Libel claims is just the truth. 

He lost because he could not give substantial evidence to back up his claims. and indeed there was evidence presented that was enough to convince the judges that he was guilty of 12 abusive situations.

JRCF29

There is audio recording of her a) admitting to assaulting him and b) mocking him for threatening to go to the police about it. Johnny Depp almost lost a finger, for goodness's sake. He's a victim, she's a gaslighter

Don't Call Me Gaga

bionic
3 hours ago, Shipper said:

I read a twitter thread that lists movie quotes she used during her trial. Some quotes are word per word said by her and some are just funny similarities like the dog from White Chicks. 

I think this was funny lol.

Congratulations! You have succumbed to fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/amber-heard-johnny-depp-trial/

buy bionic

NATAH
1 hour ago, bionic said:

U really think she could bring cocaine into a courtroom which will have security checks, and then have the gall to snort it in the middle of proceedings, and nobody challenges that... Come on now

but why did she wipe her nose with her HAND after using a tissue? :messga:

mother, what must i do?

bionic
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

but why did she wipe her nose with her HAND after using a tissue? :messga:

There could be a

and in a court room, snorting cocaine is probably near the bottom of the list of possibilities

buy bionic

RahrahWitch
57 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I absolutely don’t think he’s fully innocent or a hero in anyway. I just don’t think he’s guilty of everything being claimed. 

Oh sorry, I didn't mean you or anyone on GGD just making an observation of what I've seen on comment sections about this whole thing.  

SevenWonder

He's a drunk. And a bad one. She's a narcissist. And a bad one. They both did terrible things to each other. They should have just divorced and moved on.

But she wanted more "victim status" by writing that op-ed about him. If Johnny had been sober? He could have combatted that piece in a way that made him out to be the injured party. One that didn't involve a huge, messy trial. One that actually could have saved his career. But he was too far gone in his addiction for that to have happened. So now they both look like huge a**holes. She looks like a bigger one, though she'll definitely win the case. She just reeks of being a liar or exaggerator. In it for her career only. Whether that's accurate? Who knows. But it's how it comes across. 

To finally answer the question: I don't believe he abused her in the way she's portraying it all. I think they often got in drunken/drugged out fights and bad things happened as a result. But that's not what she's selling, is it? No one is the victim here. It was a marriage of utter chaos from the get go. 

StrawberryBlond

I believed her upon initial accusations which was years ago now, but over time and court appearances, it became clear that she was lying. Her body language and general behaviour also speak volumes and the overall picture is not that of a victim and I've heard that from people who are victims and those who have worked with victims. This is a great video that brilliantly expresses the hold Amber had over him and how being female has likely helped a lot in gaining her story credibility until this point:

I'm a woman, I know how manipulative we can be, even when we're not trying to be malicious about it. I think some women are so good at manipulating, they don't even realise they're doing it because they'll take huge offence if you accuse them of it. Add to this the amount of times I've pointed out things women do that drive me crazy and the overwhelming response I get from other women is that they don't know what I'm talking about. I think women have an innate urge to stand up for other women just because we're women and because we have a hard time throughout life, so it's bad to not support your sisters. But women are also people. And some people are awful. And being a woman should not be a deciding factor in how much you believe or disbelieve someone.

ProfessionalClown

Sis said “I walked out of the room, got slapped across the face, turned around and said “Johnny you just hit me”

girl did a whole 180 to talk to a wall pretending it was Johnny lmao. She can’t keep her lies straight.

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

No one is the victim here

This is where you lost me. Johnny lost his entire career and was publicly humiliated, not to mention the factual abuse Johnny DID go through.

Shipper
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Congratulations! You have succumbed to fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/amber-heard-johnny-depp-trial/

Yeah it was funny with the dog from White chicks lol.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SevenWonder
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

This is where you lost me. Johnny lost his entire career and was publicly humiliated, not to mention the factual abuse Johnny DID go through.

I am a huge fan of Johnny and I work in Hollywood. He's addiction is really why his career went away. He was basically unemployable at the end. Amber's accusations didn't help. But if he was sober? His career would have been derailed temporarily, but salvageable. He can rightfully blame her for a lot, but for not for his insane drinking and drugging. Oh the stories I've heard!

I think if Johnny actually came clean (and got clean) about his addiction? He'd get work in a second. He's very, very well liked over all. 

flyaway

The way this whole case became a media spectacle :smh:

Poor millionaires Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. Who is telling the truth? Well, it's pointless anyway. As if there weren't bigger issues in the world to care about. 

HardlyaSaint

The one that does not **** in the bed. :ohwell:

Slightly off topic : I formerly identified as a bisexual man in high school/a little after and I had a few run ins with the Amber Heard-type. I also am currently in school for psychology / behavior psychology. I’ve been watching a lot of the court trials with Heard and just reading her body language, something makes my gut turn. I know Depp probably isn’t a saint either but I have no doubt she was the upper hand aggressor between the two. I can tell you right now, women like her genuinely scare me from opposite sex relationships. It’s jarring how many women are willing to play the victim and make things ten times harder for actual women in dangerous or unhealthy situations. There were so many instances that got swept under the rug with my exes just because I was a man. (Me being a black man and the two being white women also did not help.) 

Overall, I genuinely do feel odd that their business is absolutely everywhere, but that’s just life for some celebrities and I guess it’s very beneficial that females like her are brought to light and bring awareness to society that men can also be victims, too. 

Archived