Who do you believe - Johnny or Amber?

SharkmanthaC

Who do you believe?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny or Amber?

Featured Posts

Suuus
1 hour ago, Benji said:

I really don’t think there’s a “side” to take with this.

From the evidence and timelines, it’s pretty clear Johnny treated Amber poorly and turned abusive to her first.  She certainly got abusive back but it was a reaction to Johnny’s abuse.

I wouldn’t pick a side but if I had to, I’d be team Amber :shrug:

You clearly havent seen ambers embarrassing testimony in court and the recordings were ambers literally admids to abusing him and belittling him and she has abused previous partners as wel im sorry but your wrong

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

They're both toxic, abusive people. Neither is particularly worse than the other, but its transparent that so many support Johnny. Makes u think

buy bionic

bionic
30 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Not 100% sure but it looks extremely suspicious

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I guess none of them is innocent. Now in the last weeks we've seen Johnny coming with receipts, videos and stuff to prove his points so I trust him.
Also did y'all see the video of Amber doing cocaine during court :rip:

U really think she could bring cocaine into a courtroom which will have security checks, and then have the gall to snort it in the middle of proceedings, and nobody challenges that... Come on now

buy bionic

gumzy3000

I think they were both abusive to one another. This whole idea that Johnny Depp is a saint who cant do no wrong is ridiculous. Same way with Amber Heard fans who are only defending her because she is a woman.

Seems like drug abuse contributed to physical violence from both of them. 

trolly troll troll

Lucas
12 minutes ago, bionic said:

U really think she could bring cocaine into a courtroom which will have security checks, and then have the gall to snort it in the middle of proceedings, and nobody challenges that... Come on now

1) I said I'm not sure and it looks suspicious, that's all
2) I'd guess court room security would check Amber only for weapons, I doubt they got dogs to smell drugs or wanted to look even in her tissue if she was hiding any powder... lol
3) Addiction makes you do very stupid things. Just today on Twitter I saw that some medical document has been unsealed saying she has cocaine addiction since years

FfFfFfFF

I have been watching clips from this trial over Youtube, it feels like bread and circus served to us during wartime. The 'hot' psychologist taking Johny's side, wiping the floor with Amber's lawyers and becoming everybody's crush. :air: The one witness who vaped during his interogation, Amber snorting stuff, contradicting herself.. :air: This trial is honestly like a movie with lots of comedy and well-defined characters (Amber being the villan), is unreal. And yeah, I personally believe Amber is abusive and her narrations don't make sense and don't seem believable. 

Lukasson
3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Women are not always the victim. It's also very easy for a woman to lie. I once heard some girls talk in a public bathroom (I was on the toilet behind the door) and I dunno what exactly they were talkin' about but I heard one girl say "yeah, I'll just say that he raped me!"

"I once heard…" is something our beloved Donald would say to prove a point.

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Lukasson said:

"I once heard…" is something our beloved Donald would say to prove a point.

And? Are u sayin' I'm like Donald Trump?! wtf! What about that phrase?  I heard the girl say exactly that.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LostBoyfriend
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I believe...it's weird how public their business is and it should really only be between them, their families, their lawyers, and the court.

Seeing how the first time Amber damaged the image of Deep I 100% believe this kind of cases should be public always :triggered:. If this hadn't been public we wouldn't have known all the **** (literally and figuratively) she did that was damaged to her case.

Although women are still taken advantage in almost all life aspects, they do have a bigger weight when denouncing a abuse if a case even exists. Like she herself said, they won't believe him because he's a man, it's a clear example of her abusing the system and society. So no, this shouldn't be private.

bionic
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

1) I said I'm not sure and it looks suspicious, that's all
2) I'd guess court room security would check Amber only for weapons, I doubt they got dogs to smell drugs or wanted to look even in her tissue if she was hiding any powder... lol
3) Addiction makes you do very stupid things. Just today on Twitter I saw that some medical document has been unsealed saying she has cocaine addiction since years

You're seeing what you want to see. There would be eyes on Amber at all points while she's in court and if somebody saw something that is actually suspicious they would call it out and she would do a drug test before matters were allowed to continue 

buy bionic

FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I have been watching clips from this trial over Youtube, it feels like bread and circus served to us during wartime. The 'hot' psychologist taking Johny's side, wiping the floor with Amber's lawyers and becoming everybody's crush. :air: The one witness who vaped during his interogation, Amber snorting stuff, contradicting herself.. :air: This trial is honestly like a movie with lots of comedy and well-defined characters (Amber being the villan), is unreal. And yeah, I personally believe Amber is abusive and her narrations don't make sense and don't seem believable. 

This not mentioning how she pooped in Johny's bed and then blamed the dogs (proved by pictures literally shown in court lmao). :deadbanana: This whole trial is one memorable/ grotesque/ memeable event after the other. Circus.

RahrahWitch

I believe they were in an abusive toxic relationship that they both had a part in, Can't say who did what but that much is obvious.

It's kind of wild to me that a lot of people online are treating Johnny like some hero just because Amber is clearly lying about being an innocent victim. To me they both seem like the bad guy but then again, it's a celebrity case so people are going to treat it like sports and pick sides.

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, DpHitch1992 said:

They are two people who were in a toxic relationship that brought the worst out of each other and should stay out of each other's lives. I also don't really agree how public this case has been. 

However, I do find it a bit strange how alot of people are sticking up for Johnny Depp considering in the UK trial the judge found Johnny Depp guilty in attacking Amber 12 times, he lost the case. 

The case in the UK was against The Sun. The ruling there just said the the poet was allowed to publish that article because he’s a celeb. It didn’t say if he was guilt or innocent of the claims. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I believe they were in an abusive toxic relationship that they both had a part in, Can't say who did what but that much is obvious.

It's kind of wild to me that a lot of people online are treating Johnny like some hero just because Amber is clearly lying about being an innocent victim. To me they both seem like the bad guy but then again, it's a celebrity case so people are going to treat it like sports and pick sides.

I absolutely don’t think he’s fully innocent or a hero in anyway. I just don’t think he’s guilty of everything being claimed. 

she/her/hers

godnhat

I do believe Johnny, I’m on his side and I do think Amber Heard abused him horribly. But I also don’t believe Johnny is the sweet innocent angel his fans are making him out to be. I think Amber was the main abuser, but Johnny was probably pretty mean to her at times. It’s all nuts.

Archived