Who do you believe - Johnny or Amber?

SharkmanthaC

Who do you believe?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny or Amber?

Featured Posts

NATAH
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I believe...it's weird how public their business is and it should really only be between them, their families, their lawyers, and the court.

MTE tbh

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Also did y'all see the video of Amber doing cocaine during court :rip:

I saw that :wtfga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

tyler k

yall know there are more important (& actual pressing issues) going on in the world for us to really be speculating over a *defamation case* that does not matter at all at the end of the day. 

but imo they both are guilty, yeah Johnny Depp has def been abused but I don't think he's all that innocent either

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

SKANK
19 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I believe...it's weird how public their business is and it should really only be between them, their families, their lawyers, and the court.

That's kind of the entire point of a libel lawsuit, isn't it? Public perception. 

Johnny Depp is suing Amber Heard for libel after she publicly accused him of domestic abuse in the Washington Post. Making this public is the only way he can clear his name.

In an ideal world this would have been a private matter, but once accusations are public, they have to be dealt with openly so that an innocent person can restore their reputation - which they both are hoping to do. 

Having you, and the public, know the truth is very much the point of this case. 

pedrohemg

She sounds fake as hell. I don't believe anything she says. She said Johnny beat her, broke her nose, and hurt her lips a day before she appeared at The Late Late Show. Watch the video and take your conclusions:

Knife

It's pretty clear they were both very abusive to each other during their marriage.

That being said, it's also very apparent that Amber Heard wanted to portray herself publicly as an innocent victim of domestic violence, when she was also in many instances a perpetrator.

elijahfan

I obviously sympathize with anyone suffering from any sort of violence, but here it seems like the abuse was pretty much shared...? I'm not in their life so I don't know for sure, but Amber always had a reputation for being a handful, while Johnny has been described in a positive light by his peers and past partners. So if I had to put money on it, I'd say I'm team Johnny, but once again none of us were there so only them really know the truth. Whatever the outcome, this is all very ugly.

SharkmanthaC
22 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I guess none of them is innocent. Now in the last weeks we've seen Johnny coming with receipts, videos and stuff to prove his points so I trust him.
Also did y'all see the video of Amber doing cocaine during court :rip:

Umm I haven’t seen this but I need to see it. 

she/her/hers

Suuus
43 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

They are two people who were in a toxic relationship that brought the worst out of each other and should stay out of each other's lives. I also don't really agree how public this case has been. 

However, I do find it a bit strange how alot of people are sticking up for Johnny Depp considering in the UK trial the judge found Johnny Depp guilty in attacking Amber 12 times, he lost the case. 

There is nothing strange about that just because the judge found him guilty doesnt he is guilty the judges just couldnt see through ambers manipulation johnny is the victim here not amber she needs to be punished for ruining his life

Benji

I really don’t think there’s a “side” to take with this.

From the evidence and timelines, it’s pretty clear Johnny treated Amber poorly and turned abusive to her first.  She certainly got abusive back but it was a reaction to Johnny’s abuse.

I wouldn’t pick a side but if I had to, I’d be team Amber :shrug:

Dojo

Johnny even tho i don't like him that much that Amber seems more toxic than chernobyl

chromaticainmyhead

I guess your relationship has to be very very toxic in order to develop anywhere near their situation so it's hard to believe there is only one who did wrong. Both of them surely are toxic imo and I'm very curious how the court will decide. Hopefully they can recover from this and find peace one day. It's really sad how two people who once were in love can fall into such a terrifying loophole of hate 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

LoLaA

I believe Johnny, probably he is not total innocent, maybe did something but not as bad as Amber wants the world to believe. I think she is abusive and manipulative and maybe needs help.

When I am watching some video's, Johnny is speaking and they show Amber and I feel like she is watching him like she knows he is telling the truth and she is f*cked. 

Hope they both can recover. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Lucas
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Umm I haven’t seen this but I need to see it. 

Not 100% sure but it looks extremely suspicious

Stephen
2 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I'm so sorry you had to go through that :( 

Archived