question

Who do you believe - Johnny or Amber?

SharkmanthaC

Who do you believe?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny or Amber?

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I have kind of taken a deep into Amber Heard Vs. Johnny Depp trial. I’ve been listening to various podcasts, watch videos, etc. While I typically try to believe women when they have been assaulted, etc, there are just too many inconsistencies in Amber’s stories for me to believe her. While I think both of them have done some awful things to each other, I’m leaning towards Johnny being the victim more so than Amber. Thoughts?

she/her/hers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I'm with you on that. I have been watching a ton of videos on Youtube and a hell of a lot of things don't add up with Amber. There is seriously something very wrong with her.

Women are not always the victim. It's also very easy for a woman to lie. I once heard some girls talk in a public bathroom (I was on the toilet behind the door) and I dunno what exactly they were talkin' about but I heard one girl say "yeah, I'll just say that he raped me!"

All these years it was "just" about domestic violence and now she suddenly also comes and says "He raped me !" And she pretty much filmed and recorded everything and you're tellin me she couldn't document her injuries? None of the assistants, police men, friends or anyone witnessed anything? They would all lie? I don't believe that. The money that she got from that trial she wanted to donate. Guess what? She didn't.

And she admitted that she hit him in the audio recording and also saying "they won't believe u cuz ur a man" and sooooo many more things.... and saying he would cut off his own finger? (He loves playing guitar)

I do not buy any of it. Sry

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Gaijin

I’ve been watching it all too.

TW

I was in a heavily abusive relationship (physical and mental) for far too long. Everything she’s saying in the leaked tapes is the type of thing my ex used to do. He’d be mocking, bullying, whatever else. If I yelled at him to stop he’d turn it around and go “WHOA why are YOU yelling at ME what have I DONE why are you being abusive!!!!!?”

He also said something very similar to “Go ahead and tell people I’m the one doing it nobody will believe you” and he was generally an awful person.

As a survivor of DV, I can tell you if she really was the victim, she wouldn’t be saying ANYWHERE NEAR as much to him. It’s not possible, your instinct is to clamp up. He’s doing the shutting up. It’s clear he’s the victim, and has only retaliated to defend himself and she’s crying wolf.

珈琲ちょうだい

Oriane

I was with him from the moment he posted the photo of the cut finger. I think people would be a lot less divided if the genders were reversed, and that's sad. Whatever he did, I'm sure most of it was to defend himself and I think people would be more inclined to forgive that if he was the woman.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

I’ve been watching it all too.

TW

I was in a heavily abusive relationship (physical and mental) for far too long. Everything she’s saying in the leaked tapes is the type of thing my ex used to do. He’d be mocking, bullying, whatever else. If I yelled at him to stop he’d turn it around and go “WHOA why are YOU yelling at ME what have I DONE why are you being abusive!!!!!?”

He also said something very similar to “Go ahead and tell people I’m the one doing it nobody will believe you” and he was generally an awful person.

As a survivor of DV, I can tell you if she really was the victim, she wouldn’t be saying ANYWHERE NEAR as much to him. It’s not possible, your instinct is to clamp up. He’s doing the shutting up. It’s clear he’s the victim, and has only retaliated to defend himself and she’s crying wolf.

I’m a victim of emotional abuse for 12 years and understand what you’re saying completely. I’ve experienced some of the same words and they tear you down completely as a person. 

she/her/hers

apollorowling

My ex-partner used to hit me, yell at me, hurt me psychologically, and even sexual violence. I can't believe Amber, everything she says is false to me. Someone who went through that kind of violence doesn't act like that, doesn't talk like that. 

Healed My Heart

I believe (and disbelieve) both. I think they have abused each other violently and psychologically.

They just need to separate and be done with this.

But in the end none of us can ever know the truth.

She/her 💗💜💙

altern8version

The majority of her time on the stand was Lying 101 and so obvious. The random little specific details that don’t matter to the topic, but are said to bring credibility to the fake situation you’re making up (e.g. my dog stepped on a bee)… and The ACTING. the drawing attention to “as you just saw, I had to take a moment to respond” isn’t normal behavior. 

She’s putting on a show, it’s just NOT how normal people behave.

Also, she really went above and beyond & too far with the violence she said happened, like… the sheer amount of punching detailed is like out of an action movie. 

I genuinely think Johnny tried to seek out peace in their arguments, and she instigated in the hope of making something bad happen. The audio tapes where all he asks for is time apart and she PLEADS about how being apart isn’t going to help (and admitting to abusing him)… It’s ridiculous. 

He’s hardly an ideal person in this with the erratic behavior and substance abuse, but I think physical violence against her is a line he did not cross. 

PartySick

I believe...it's weird how public their business is and it should really only be between them, their families, their lawyers, and the court.

🖤

Shipper

I read a twitter thread that lists movie quotes she used during her trial. Some quotes are word per word said by her and some are just funny similarities like the dog from White Chicks. 

I think this was funny lol.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

HausOfAntonio
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I believe...it's weird how public their business is and it should really only be between them, their families, their lawyers, and the court.

The moment you bring the court into it it becomes everyones business though :laughga:

PartySick
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

The moment you bring the court into it it becomes everyones business though :laughga:

To an extent but I'm literally getting news alerts about it on my phone :deadbanana:

Like, it is none of my business :messga:

🖤

DpHitch1992

They are two people who were in a toxic relationship that brought the worst out of each other and should stay out of each other's lives. I also don't really agree how public this case has been. 

However, I do find it a bit strange how alot of people are sticking up for Johnny Depp considering in the UK trial the judge found Johnny Depp guilty in attacking Amber 12 times, he lost the case. 

Lucas

I guess none of them is innocent. Now in the last weeks we've seen Johnny coming with receipts, videos and stuff to prove his points so I trust him.
Also did y'all see the video of Amber doing cocaine during court :rip:

Archived