Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GAGA's Most Underrated Single

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

In your opinion, which is GAGA's most underrated single? Name it! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

In my opinion,

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

vpez

Outside of this cult, definitely Marry the f**king Night. :firega:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

RodeckDanny

the cure

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

skedaddleBItCh

perfect illusion definitely 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Anderson123

Do What U Want. It should've been re-released as a solo single or with Christina but it's one of Gaga's best songs ever. Such a shame it's forever tainted as the R. Kelly collab and she removed it completely to never be performed again but at least there's like some DNA of it's instrumental on Stupid Love.

RAYA.core

alejandro, dance in the dark, and free woman

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Alfonso
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Do What U Want. It should've been re-released as a solo single or with Christina but it's one of Gaga's best songs ever. Such a shame it's forever tainted as the R. Kelly collab and she removed it completely to never be performed again but at least there's like some DNA of it's instrumental on Stupid Love.

Came here to say this!! Besides of it being one of her best songs (and a personal favorite) it could've become an ever bigger hit.. I can't understand why she has to snub it (we have a solo and Christina version) and really hope she performs it live again 

Besides from this one, I would say Alejandro and MTN (the snub of the later, amazes me even more..)

MrHappy

Mary the night, I just can't belive how everybody sleep on a masterpiece like MTN :messga:

Archived