💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GAGA's Most Underrated Single

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Married the Night
42 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Do What U Want. It should've been re-released as a solo single or with Christina but it's one of Gaga's best songs ever. Such a shame it's forever tainted as the R. Kelly collab and she removed it completely to never be performed again but at least there's like some DNA of it's instrumental on Stupid Love.

This. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Y’all saying Marry The Night, more like almost received lead single status and is a huge fan fave. 

Definitely G.U.Y. and Perfect Illusion. G.U.Y. was underappreciated by the fans and PI was underappreciated by the GP. 

G.U.Y. was a fan fave from ARTPOP since release but as soon as it was released a single that got only a MV and one live performance and underperformed, they started trashing it. PI didn’t get the chance to really be appreciated by the GP, similar to G.U.Y., but it’s become a fan fave since

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Glamourpuss

Perfect Illusion and 911 deserved to get high in the charts when the MV was released. 

imnotyourbabe10

Alejandro, GUY, PI, You and I, Stupid Love. Wish US radio acknowledged these more.

tyler k
1 hour ago, Alfonso said:

Came here to say this!! Besides of it being one of her best songs (and a personal favorite) it could've become an ever bigger hit.. I can't understand why she has to snub it (we have a solo and Christina version) and really hope she performs it live again 

Besides from this one, I would say Alejandro and MTN (the snub of the later, amazes me even more..)

I agree with this.... if she would've done it solo instead of collabing with R. K*lly it could've been a number one for her... imagine how iconic that could've been :(

easily one of her best songs EVER 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

tyler k

Alejandro

Perfect Illusion

Do What U Want

Free Woman

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Anderson123

Unpopular opinion but Alejandro is NOT underrated. It's one of her biggest hits and got the attention it deserved, also a killer music video. 

NATAH

why the heck are so many of you saying Alejandro? :laughga: the fans and gp know that song very well

mother, what must i do?

Alfonso
6 hours ago, tmo13 said:

I agree with this.... if she would've done it solo instead of collabing with R. K*lly it could've been a number one for her... imagine how iconic that could've been :(

easily one of her best songs EVER 

Well, I mean, the R. Kelly version will forever be superior and more iconic; but if she really didn't want her name with his, she could've switched the versions and done.. having the reissue with any of the two other versions (or both) 

Ronk
7 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Perfect Illusion and 911 deserved to get high in the charts when the MV was released. 

mte

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lady Adga

Alejandro underrated? Where? At least in LATAM was a hit. Tell that to people named Alejandro :ladyhaha:

Archived