💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who do you think will be the most successful out of Little Mix?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

It's not a competition as the girls have said themselves, but who's solo music are you looking forward to hearing? And what kind of sounds do you think each girl will come out with?

Jesy for one has obviously stated she's going down the 90's hip hop route.

Cello

idk why I gravitate towards Jade out of all of them, so I'm most interested to hear what she releases. 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

COOOK
18 minutes ago, ElectricKing said:

Jesy for one has obviously stated she's going down the 90's hip hop route.

Talent-wise Jesy was the most promising out of all, but if she sticks with this route after that song and all her controversies, nobody will be there for her anymore so she better switch it up and deliver.

But Jade all the way. We all want her to cater the gays and I'm sure she will. She's also genuine and lovable. 

jade thirlwall dance GIF by Little Mix

Pop Music

Jade a queen 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gimme More

I think Jade has the most potential, however I think Perrie could really make it big if she has the right song - Perrie's vocals are absolutely insane.

Jesy just needs the right song as i'm sure her music will be very different to the other members as she's said for the past 10 years her favourite type of music is old school R&B.

Not sure what to expect with Leigh as I didn't really enjoy her solo music for her recent film, however she might surprise me - i'm hyped for all four.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't think any of them will have a successful career in music to be honest. I can see them all having success in business ventures like a reality show, makeup brand etc. Jade seems to be the most likable out of them and might release a cute bop and have a solo hit. 

RAMROD

As of now, nobody seems to be? I think it is kinda hard, cos they are not having that global reach as a band to begin with. Let alone being solo act now. Most of their tours happened within The UK only, so...  :shrug:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond

Honestly, I think they've left it too late to go solo. Most bands don't wait a decade to do it because they've usually had their peak long ago and they're less likely to get noticed when they're older. I can't think of many successful acts who went solo at 30, especially when they've had children, in Leigh Anne's and Perrie's case. I really don't know how much mothers to newborns can throw themselves into a solo career at that stage. I can totally envisage them being given a feature on a DJ's song that could be a big top ten hit but completely solo, especially when not helped along by a rap feature? Doubtful. It's not for lack of talent, they can all sing great but they've been a band for so long that I think their fans just see them as a unit, not soloists. All the biggest solo successes tended to leave by album #3, if not sooner, you have to strike when the iron is hot. I could see it not working out and they'll be back to being a band soon enough. If it can happen to 1D, a band made up of 5 boys that girls went crazy over (which always equals record sales), only resulting in one truly successful long-term career in the case of Harry, who went solo 6 years in, I don't see it working out for them.

NATAH

jade, maybe? they're all kinda boring, even as a group... nothing was special about their music

mother, what must i do?

Archived